FBI Investigation of Clinton reopened

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
[B said:
Many messages, apparently in the thousands, that were either sent to or from the private email server at Mrs. Clinton’s home[/B]. That's what the Wall Street Journal is reporting.QUOTE]

By the way...

IN your posted QUOTE... which YOU claimed came from the Wall Street Journal, YOU DELETED the two most important words written in the article.

Whether deliberate or not, your attempt to CHANGE the facts has been called out.

YOU removed the words...

"COULD HAVE"

Dont think I miss anything.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Why FBI Director Comey jumped at chance to reopen Hillary Clinton email investigation | Daily Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE: Resignation letters piling up from disaffected FBI agents, his wife urging him to admit he was wrong: Why Director Comey jumped at the chance to reopen Hillary investigation
  • James Comey revived the investigation of Clinton's email server as he could no longer resist mounting pressure by mutinous agents, sources say.
  • He told his wife that he was depressed by the stack of resignation letters piling up on his desk from disaffected agents
  • Comey was also worried that Republicans would accuse him of granting Hillary political favoritism after the presidential election
  • When new emails allegedly linked to Hillary's personal server turned up in Abedin and Anthony Weiner's computer, Comey jumped at the excuse
  • 'The atmosphere at the FBI has been toxic ever since Jim announced last July that he wouldn't recommend an indictment against Hillary,' said the source, a close friend who has known Comey for nearly two decades, shares family outings with him, and accompanies him to Catholic mass every week.
  • 'Some people, including department heads, stopped talking to Jim, and even ignored his greetings when they passed him in the hall,' said the source. 'They felt that he betrayed them and brought disgrace on the bureau by letting Hillary off with a slap on the wrist.'

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why FBI Director Comey jumped at chance to reopen Hillary Clinton email investigation | Daily Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE: Resignation letters piling up from disaffected FBI agents, his wife urging him to admit he was wrong: Why Director Comey jumped at the chance to reopen Hillary investigation
  • James Comey revived the investigation of Clinton's email server as he could no longer resist mounting pressure by mutinous agents, sources say.
  • He told his wife that he was depressed by the stack of resignation letters piling up on his desk from disaffected agents
  • Comey was also worried that Republicans would accuse him of granting Hillary political favoritism after the presidential election
  • When new emails allegedly linked to Hillary's personal server turned up in Abedin and Anthony Weiner's computer, Comey jumped at the excuse
  • 'The atmosphere at the FBI has been toxic ever since Jim announced last July that he wouldn't recommend an indictment against Hillary,' said the source, a close friend who has known Comey for nearly two decades, shares family outings with him, and accompanies him to Catholic mass every week.
  • 'Some people, including department heads, stopped talking to Jim, and even ignored his greetings when they passed him in the hall,' said the source. 'They felt that he betrayed them and brought disgrace on the bureau by letting Hillary off with a slap on the wrist.'
Daily Mail.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
14606325_10154094229566275_8223041406227581794_n.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/www.news...497373.html?amp=1?client=ms-android-sprint-us

HBGPreloader

It's good to see that the DoJ has reopened this case into the corrupt clinton clan.
For those gruber voters who claimed it wasn't previously closed, I would suggest you read these articles that clearly indicate otherwise...
Attorney General: Hillary Clinton Email Case Is Closed
Attorney General: Hillary Clinton Email Case Is Closed
and
Justice Department closes Clinton email probe without charges
Justice Department closes Clinton email probe without charges

The issue with the "discovery" of this laptop, that both weiner and abedin shared, is the FBI believes it contains communications and/or emails that were illegally destroyed ...err... accidentially "lost" during clinton's tenure as secretary of state.

Whether or not it contains these emails has yet to be seen. However, now that the FBI has been granted the appropriate warrant to investigate, only time will tell.

Although this is purely speculation, I suspect that this device was not destroyed with a hammer, bleached or wiped clean by abedin, weiner or one of clinton's aides is because either held onto this laptop to use as a get out of jail free card should the need arise.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Many messages, apparently in the thousands, that were either sent to or from the private email server at Mrs. Clinton’s home. That's what the Wall Street Journal is reporting.

I'm going to drink the Kool-Aid here and say the FBI has zero. All those emails were about a wedding and perhaps the weather. We all know how complete and through the first investigation was!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The power of suggestion and imagination are at work with you. Here is the entire second paragraph..

I am going to Highlight a few words for you....

"Investigators found 650,000 emails on a laptop used by former Rep. Anthony Weiner and his estranged wife Huma Abedin, a close Clinton aide, and underlying metadata suggests thousands of those messages COULD HAVE been sent to or from the private server that Mrs. Clinton used while she was secretary of state, according to people familiar with the matter."" ~wall street journal

Two points.

There is NOTHING to confirm ANY of these emails were sent TO or FROM Mrs Clintons private server.

These emails were between Weiner and his wife, and its NOTHING more than SPECULATION if they have ANYTHING to do with clinton THUS, the reason they have to be examined to see if they are EVEN RELEVANT to the investigation.

YOU, like FOX news, are jumping to giant conclusions about this investigation.

TWO WORDS CAST DOUBT on the whole thing...

"COULD HAVE"

I find it astonishing, that issues like this have to be broken down to childlike levels, just to clear the record.

TOS.

Yep, could have. So, the FBI goes and does this for nothing?

Tell the truth? This hits deep, really deep. lol

oldngray

nowhere special
Many messages, apparently in the thousands, that were either sent to or from the private email server at Mrs. Clinton’s home. That's what the Wall Street Journal is reporting.

I'm going to drink the Kool-Aid here and say the FBI has zero. All those emails were about a wedding and perhaps the weather. We all know how complete and through the first investigation was!

No yoga?

moreluck

golden ticket member

650,000 !!! That means sending e-mail all day, everyday.

HBGPreloader

IMHO, even more interesting than this reopened investigation is abedin appears to be M.I.A. - after she stated to the FBI that all communications in her possession have been turned over to the FBI.

oldngray

nowhere special
IMHO, even more interesting than this reopened investigation is abedin appears to be M.I.A. - after she stated to the FBI that all communications in her possession have been turned over to the FBI.

Maybe she is trying to work out a deal with the FBI. It looks like Hillary is ready to throw her under the bus.

Although if Huma takes one for Hillary she can look forward to a comfy position in the Clinton Foundation.

HBGPreloader

Maybe she is trying to work out a deal with the FBI. It looks like Hillary is ready to throw her under the bus.

Although if Huma takes one for Hillary she can look forward to a comfy position in the Clinton Foundation.
If anything, clinton has her in hiding because she knows way too much about clinton's public and private (mis) dealings and questionable actions.

I do find it rather humorous that the so-called "conspiracy" websites noted that the emails were found in the folder marked " life insurance".

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I believe Ms. Abedin is hiking the Appalachian Trail with Mark Sanford.