FBI Investigation of Clinton reopened

newfie

I heard Tony Weiner is cooperating with the FBI and has turned over the computer that he and Huma shared. He's probably looking bug-eyed at the agents and asking if he can be a G-Man too- MORELUCK

Too bad this will have NOTHING to do with Hillary ...

All blown up hype by fox news. It wont make a bit of difference in the election.

TOS.

unfortunately for Hillary The MSM is also reporting on this significant event. Sounds like you need fresh talking points . Perhaps the DNC can send you some once they get out of their Oh :censored2: meeting

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
unfortunately for Hillary The MSM is also reporting on this significant event. Sounds like you need fresh talking points . Perhaps the DNC can send you some once they get out of their Oh :censored2: meeting

what do you think is SIGNIFICANT?

These emails were not sent by hillary or recieved by hillary, so how do you find this SIGNIFICANT?

TOS.

newfie

what do you think is SIGNIFICANT?

These emails were not sent by hillary or recieved by hillary, so how do you find this SIGNIFICANT?

TOS.

you libs are trying to straddle both sides of this issue. you're first trying to say that the fbi does not know what is on these emails and then you are trying to tell us that Hillary did not send any of these emails. your spin needs some alignment.

BrownArmy

you libs are trying to straddle both sides of this issue. you're first trying to say that the fbi does not know what is on these emails and then you are trying to tell us that Hillary did not send any of these emails. your spin needs some alignment.

Are you 'cons' also straddling both sides of the issue?

FBI sucks when they rule against your narrative.

FBI rules when they conform to your narrative.

Honestly guy, STFU.

It will come out, one way or another.

Hillary is a politician, yes, obviously.

We've been eating the sausage for decades, now you want to complain about how the sausage is made.

Get real.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

I asked you a question, if you dont have an answer, then just say so.

The FBI has stated the emails were between HUMA and WEINER, not HILLARY.

What dont you understand?

TOS.

badpal

From what I have heard Mr Comey is basically a straight arrow standup guy. I would guess a little too smart to make this up without having something solid.

MAKAVELI

From what I have heard Mr Comey is basically a straight arrow standup guy. I would guess a little too smart to make this up without having something solid.
Not very stand up when he does not have the emails in possession and making a public statement 11 days before the election. Looks very political to me.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Many messages, apparently in the thousands, that were either sent to or from the private email server at Mrs. Clinton’s home. That's what the Wall Street Journal is reporting.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

People like you keep falling for the SUGGESTION instead of the FACTS.

COMEY himself, said, that the Emails found on weiners computer MAY or MAY NOT be pertinent to the clinton investigation.

At this point, there is NOTHING established, found, discovered, recovered or SENT from hillarys computer.

What do you know about these emails that the director doesnt know?

You say "he has something solid"...

Ahh, NO.

He was required by rules to update his previous testimony, not INFORM congress of a BOMBSHELL which is a word IMPROPERLY being used by right wing media.

does this help you out?

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Many messages, apparently in the thousands, that were either sent to or from the private email server at Mrs. Clinton’s home. That's what the Wall Street Journal is reporting.

Please LINK where the wall street journal is suggesting such...

If not, please post that you were mistaken.

TOS.

upsgrunt

Trump has been extremely wealthy for 40 years, and all of a sudden, 3 weeks before the election several women suddenly remember something that happened a decade ago, and that wasn't political?
Of course it was, and TOS admitted it, but now is playing it off when it happens against Clinton.
Hysterical!!!!!

oldngray

nowhere special
They just now secured a warrant. He did not when he sent his letter to congress.

He had the laptop and could see the message headers but he couldn't legally use any of the content without a warrant. Probably FBI agents did read them in the Weiner investigation but they needed another warrant to be able to use them for the Hillary investigation.

And the reason he didn't have a warrant earlier was the Justice Dept tried to block it. Might have been the reason he needed to go public about it when he did.