FedEx disqualified me as a driver and helper

bbsam

Staff member
Ground drivers would never make it at fedex longer than a week..We are not allowed to drive like its a crash derby..
Well either Ground drivers aren't as bad as you say or your standards aren't what you think because we lose drivers to Ground fairly regularly.

bbsam

Staff member
When was the last time you saw someone actually get terminated? Without being able to transfer the contract or sell it quickly? I've never seen an immediate termination. Everyone has been given walking papers and then sold or transferred it to a family members name and had them run it.
Watching a termination sale in action right now but he's wanted to get out for a while anyway. I always wondered if the sale to a family member was possible. Figured it was just never seen it.

CJinx

When was the last time you saw someone actually get terminated? Without being able to transfer the contract or sell it quickly? I've never seen an immediate termination. Everyone has been given walking papers and then sold or transferred it to a family members name and had them run it.
I've seen an immediate termination. The hammer was coming down anyway for continuous poor service, but the contractor doubled down and physically threatened the senior manager in front of a room full of witnesses. Instant contract termination instead of a 30/90 day notice. It was messy.

CJinx

Watching a termination sale in action right now but he's wanted to get out for a while anyway. I always wondered if the sale to a family member was possible. Figured it was just never seen it.
I've seen this before too. It wasn't to avoid a termination though. The contractor had a fairly serious accident and his insurance was going to bankrupt him, so he sold the business to a relative and continued to run it himself.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So I just got the finally phone call, the investigation is closed and I've been dq'd for god knows how long, my boss has to transfer the company into someone else's name. This entire thing is a huge cluster and I feel I should get a attorney, yes I drove under a expired DOT physical, yes I drove under my bosses id, but I simple did what my boss told me to do and now I'm getting :censored2:ed without lube because of it

You participated, albeit semi-unwillingly, in a fraudulent event and now you are paying the price.

bbsam

Staff member
I've seen an immediate termination. The hammer was coming down anyway for continuous poor service, but the contractor doubled down and physically threatened the senior manager in front of a room full of witnesses. Instant contract termination instead of a 30/90 day notice. It was messy.
What exactly is a 30/90?

1fedexFAILURE

You really are clueless (as MFE would say).
Clueless to what?that ground is made up of a bunch of scabs that are constantly wrecking trucks..don't think so! You wouldn't even exist if it weren't for express and the only reason your still here is because you don't mind be taken advantage of.

bbsam

Staff member
Clueless to what?that ground is made up of a bunch of scabs that are constantly wrecking trucks..don't think so! You wouldn't even exist if it weren't for express and the only reason your still here is because you don't mind be taken advantage of.
It's "you're".

FedGT

You throw around scab at a ridiculous level. Are you pissy because we don't and won't unionize? Are you striking and none of us know? What is your definition of scab?? How many scabs have you had for 20 years? Hope the answer is zero, if not they make creams and antibiotics for that, and remember to wrap it up next time (not everything that happens in Vegas stays in Vegas)