FedEx hiring process

fedx

Extra Large Package
Give the kid a break. Everyone has done some stupid :censored2: when they were young. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.
I've never been arrested. Have I done stupid things? Sure, just like everyone. Criminal things? No. Likewise, I don't befriend wrong crowd type people. If I find someone who is a trouble maker or criminal I will avoid them, not become friends with them (hence why I said birds of a feather). I'm not saying this kid is beyond hope, but he better lose those friends quick. He even knows they are bad to be around, so find new friends.

overflowed

Give the kid a break. Everyone has done some stupid :censored2: when they were young. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.
This . I will admit I WAS a bad kid now. Put my parents through hella poop. I regret most of it, but some people deserve whats coming. It boils down to if you were lucky not to get caught doing dumb :censored2:. Or if you city has a loose diversion program. I'm all growed up now . With no record.

SmithBarney

Yeah, I threw rocks at a parking lot light once(couldn't reach it, probably still couldn't, never was Varsity material)
BUT petty theft isn't petty...

Kamster11

Applied at FedEx

The purpose of this letter is to notify you that InfoMart, a consumer reporting agency, is reporting the criminal or other public record information that may be adverse about you to:

FedEx Ground - Employee

The above listed employer has certified that it uses such public record information to determine your eligibility for employment, promotion, reassignment, retention, placement and/or volunteering. If you have any questions regarding your report or to receive a copy of your report, please visitwww.applicantadvocate.com or contact us at (866)875-7398.

What does this means? Thanks for the answer

Does infomart report non convictions in Texas from over 7 years ago?

floridays

Petty theft nun real serious but the judge drop it and said 25 hours community service and :censored2: lol.I'm not a bad kid just hanging out with the wrong crowd.
Right it's always the crowd, not you. You are the crowd, the crowd is made of of like minded persons. If you are not like the crowd grow some cajones and leave it. Grow up kid.

floridays

But everyone doesn't blame it on others. Personal responsibility, a dying trait. God bless you young kids. I live in a glass house, the stupid :censored2: I did was me. Not a crowd.

floridays

This . I will admit I WAS a bad kid now. Put my parents through hella poop. I regret most of it, but some people deserve whats coming. It boils down to if you were lucky not to get caught doing dumb :censored2:. Or if you city has a loose diversion program. I'm all growed up now . With no record.
Overflowed, great answer. You didn't blame anyone else. I respect that.