Fedex plan is to get rid of hourly drivers

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
And you don't suffer from Biden Derangement Syndrome? The only reason Biden is in the White House today is because your candidate failed to gain the support of the majority of registered voters nationwide.
And don't try that voter fraud nonsense with me. That claim has be disproven time and time again.
Look Shirley,
My comment was in response to your BS about Taiwan's defense that you picked up from WAPO or another BS "News" source and your criticism of @vantexan . (Post 289)
YOU made some dumb comment about Trump (Post 290).

Stop lying all the time.

bacha29

Look Shirley,
My comment was in response to your BS about Taiwan's defense that you picked up from WAPO or another BS "News" source and your criticism of @vantexan . (Post 289)
YOU made some dumb comment about Trump (Post 290).

Stop lying all the time.
You can dismiss the WAPO article if you want but the ONLY thing that matters is.....can you disprove it?
Nobody care about your dismissal of a copyrighted story. The only thing that matter is whether or not you can disprove it?

vantexan

One of the key pieces of the intelligence report that went viral last week was Taiwan's near total vulnerability to China's rapidly growing and modernizing air force against which Taiwan has near zero defense making it nearly certain that a massive air campaign would preclude a ground assault on Taiwan for which Taiwan following the air assault would likely only be able to offer token resistance .

So tell me Mr. Military analysist how come your Fox News supplied military assessment failed to include this very key piece of intelligence?

As for the House Oversight Committee Biden could have done a Trump. Ignored the subpoena and it called in for a deposition take the Fifth on every question and refuse to answer a single one of them. What is your response?
My response is they have the bank records. And as I pointed out I got my analysis from elsewhere while you rely on state media.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
One of the key pieces of the intelligence report that went viral last week was Taiwan's near total vulnerability to China's rapidly growing and modernizing air force against which Taiwan has near zero defense making it nearly certain that a massive air campaign would preclude a ground assault on Taiwan for which Taiwan following the air assault would likely only be able to offer token resistance .

So tell me Mr. Military analysist how come your Fox News supplied military assessment failed to include this very key piece of intelligence?

As for the House Oversight Committee Biden could have done a Trump. Ignored the subpoena and it called in for a deposition take the Fifth on every question and refuse to answer a single one of them. What is your response?
“An ally of Taiwan, the U.S. military allocated a record defense budget for 2023, including $10 billion for financing weapons specifically for Taipei, a first-of-its-kind move that roiled Beijing.”

bacha29

“An ally of Taiwan, the U.S. military allocated a record defense budget for 2023, including $10 billion for financing weapons specifically for Taipei, a first-of-its-kind move that roiled Beijing.”
Taiwan doesn't have full diplomatic relations with Israel but they are interested in some of the weapons manufactured Raphael Defense Systems a state owned weapons manufacturer.

bacha29

My response is they have the bank records. And as I pointed out I got my analysis from elsewhere while you rely on state media.
Ok .So what's your point? Going to be pretty tough impeaching Joe Biden on the basis of business dealings while OUT of office provided that he did not violate US law.
And when it comes to your beloved House committee. What's Jim Jordon and his House Judiciary Committee doing holding so called "field hearings" in New York City ?
Now the House Judiciary Committee oversees the operations of SCOTUS. According to Pro Publica when a SCOTUS judge sells property with a value in excess of $1000 federal disclosure laws requires the judge to report the sale on the disclosure form.
Back in 2014 when Clarence Thomas sold property to Harlan Crow for $133,000 , the line on the disclosure form to report the sale.....Judge Thomas left it blank.

Since you're suddenly so big on House Committees.....when can we expect Congressman Jordon and his committee to take up what appears to be a willful omission of personal gain from the sale of property?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Ok .So what's your point? Going to be pretty tough impeaching Joe Biden on the basis of business dealings while OUT of office provided that he did not violate US law.
And when it comes to your beloved House committee. What's Jim Jordon and his House Judiciary Committee doing holding so called "field hearings" in New York City ?
Now the House Judiciary Committee oversees the operations of SCOTUS. According to Pro Publica when a SCOTUS judge sells property with a value in excess of $1000 federal disclosure laws requires the judge to report the sale on the disclosure form.
Back in 2014 when Clarence Thomas sold property to Harlan Crow for $133,000 , the line on the disclosure form to report the sale.....Judge Thomas left it blank.

Since you're suddenly so big on House Committees.....when can we expect Congressman Jordon and his committee to take up what appears to be a willful omission of personal gain from the sale of property?
They impeached Trump on much less, and that was all BS. Biden and his drug addled progeny, along with his slimy brother Jim, belong on a gallows.

vantexan

If Thomas broke the law then nail him for it. I've been pretty consistent about that. Don't care which party, if they break the law then prosecute them.

You seem to believe that the Biden family had "business" dealings. Yet there's no tangible business that has been dealt with. And this goes back to when Joe was VP if not Senator. And it's not just about him making money, it's about whether the current president using his family possibly compromised the security of the United States. Don't you think that's worth verifying? And yes that extends to Trump. Only problem there is it's already been proven the Clinton campaign manufactured that narrative. And nothing was found by very earnest Democratic investigators. Biden is a whole other animal. If his bank records show that he took funds illegally then I expect the Democrats, as they always do, will join the Republicans in insisting he resign or be impeached and convicted. That's what we can always count on with the Democrats, them throwing out the grifters who make them look bad. Such as, er, um, can't think of any scalawags they've thrown out at the moment. Surely there are some....

bacha29

A gallows would imply he was tried, convicted, and sentenced to death by hanging. Surely you know the difference?
Union Strong is a big boy now . He can take care of himself. He doesn't need you to carry his water In the meantime the FBI thoroughly investigates credible threats. They not you will determine if the comments made by Union Strong meet the FBI definition of a credible threat.

vantexan

Union Strong is a big boy now . He can take care of himself. He doesn't need you to carry his water In the meantime the FBI thoroughly investigates credible threats. They not you will determine if the comments made by Union Strong meet the FBI definition of a credible threat.
Says the guy who jumps in there to respond to me replying to AB831.

bacha29

Says the guy who jumps in there to respond to me replying to AB831.
AB331 has more formal education in a science and discipline than you or I. He has chosen to make public education a career.
His assessment regarding the problems facing public education is a qualified assessment. Something no one else on here can offer.

vantexan

AB331 has more formal education in a science and discipline than you or I. He has chosen to make public education a career.
His assessment regarding the problems facing public education is a qualified assessment. Something no one else on here can offer.
But hilarious that you chastise me for sticking up for Union Strong, which I wasn't doing, yet you did the exact same thing.