Fedex plan is to get rid of hourly drivers

bacha29

But hilarious that you chastise me for sticking up for Union Strong, which I wasn't doing, yet you did the exact same thing.
Wrong. I was sticking up for his level of education in a discipline for which you are completely unqualified to speak to in any capacity.

vantexan

Wrong. I was sticking up for his level of education in a discipline for which you are completely unqualified to speak to in any capacity.
Are you able to speak to it in any capacity? He was saying that because he has a degree he has the right to comment on education issues but because I'm an uneducated rube I don't. Snobbery at its finest.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Are you able to speak to it in any capacity? He was saying that because he has a degree he has the right to comment on education issues but because I'm an uneducated rube I don't. Snobbery at its finest.
I have a degree, but I don’t pretend to know everything like the gold dust twins. They seem angry all the time too, a common trait of leftists it seems.

bacha29

I wasn't the guy who was fighting with the kid. If you want to fight with the kid and expect it actually mean anything or to revise public education policy then you have to have the credentials to make your ideas and concepts matter.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I wasn't the guy who was fighting with the kid. If you want to fight with the kid and expect it actually mean anything or to revise public education policy then you have to have the credentials to make your ideas and concepts matter.
Oh please

bacha29

Apparently you don’t have one then?
At least I know enough not to argue public education policy with those who have met the educational requirements in order to gain the authorization to guide public education policy when I don't have similar qualifications to do so.

Union Strong if you want to participate in the US public education debate, go to college get your degree and your teachers license and enter the field. There are plenty of openings.

vantexan

I was the one attacked by the kid. Not the other way around.