Fedex plan is to get rid of hourly drivers

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
A female adult. You seriously don’t know? Is that why you’re so fascinated with other people’s genitals? What a creep.
The rest of your clan doesn’t seem to know maybe you should teach them. Creep? Back at ya. I’m not part of the group that advocates for child mutilation. So you must be ashamed of your brethren that can’t identity what a woman is. But democrats aren’t very bright. If they were, they wouldn’t keep voting democrat.

That’s enough time wasted on lunacy. See ya. And they wonder why FedEx ground sucks….smh

Last edited:

UnionStrong

A female adult. You seriously don’t know? Is that why you’re so fascinated with other people’s genitals? What a creep.
7EEAA29B-E384-4F25-87ED-0790523040E0.jpeg

AB831

The rest of your clan doesn’t seem to know maybe you should teach them. Creep? Back at ya. I’m not part of the group that advocates for child mutilation. So you must be ashamed of your brethren that can’t identity what a woman is. But democrats aren’t very bright. If they were, they wouldn’t keep voting democrat.

That’s enough time wasted on lunacy. See ya. And they wonder why FedEx ground sucks….smh
K. See ya, freak show.

bacha29

We’ve noticed that society has taken GOD outta everything. It’s working great! We’re loosing our freedoms, school shootings, kids overdosing and committing suicide and crimes. It’s working well with humanism. The Lord is a spirit and wherever the spirit is there’s always freedom! That’s a bible verse you might wanna dust it off!
One thing is for certain. This nation will never allow the religious right to use the hammer of American law on the people of this nation for the purpose of controlling their behavior .
If you think you might enjoy being totally controlled by a bunch of unelected clergy there are plenty of places on this planet who would be happy to give you the opportunity to try it out for yourself.
Only trouble is if you try it out and decide it's not for you might discover that it's a lot harder getting out than it was getting in.

vantexan

Trump was protected from The Mueller Report by Bill Barr. While he didn't collude (as far as we know so far) he certainly wasn't exonerated. Delusion is believing Trump is somehow a victim of persecution. It's truly amazing to see a career con man continue to play his followers for money. To deny that he has done anything wrong is the very definition of delusion. And watching him delay and/or try and prevent people from testifying is both disturbing and entertaining. The Big Lie is classic Trump in action, and even though there is evidence of Trump acknowledging he lost (legitimately), you choose to ignore it as he tacks to and fro like a sailboat on a windy day, changing stories like the hot wind that propels his rhetoric. Yesterday, he hated FOX News, and today he's on Hannity, being lobbed softball questions. He's a "genius" because he can pass the dementia quiz. Amazing.

He's your Orange Jesus and no amount of evidence or proof is ever going to convince you otherwise. It's astounding that otherwise intelligent people continue to believe his constant stream of lies. There's also plenty of evidence that most prominent GOP leaders think Trump is a dangerous idiot, but because he has the support of about 30% of die-hard MAGA types, they're terrified to speak out against him.

Sorry, got to go. Gym Jordan is going to speak out again against that racist NY DA Bragg and end the witch hunt against that fine Orange Fuhrer. More proof that The Biden Crime Machine has China going after the best president ever!! It's all on Hunter's laptop, or is it in Hillary's emails? No!! It's in Benghazi.

Sad.
Wasn't exonerated? Sigh....

vantexan

The Mueller Report cleared Trump of Russian collusion. It is written directly in the report that he was not exonerated of all charges as you allege.
There was the matter of possibly obstructing the investigation. Not that he might still be guilty of collusion. How'd that obstruction charge go for you?

UnionStrong

Based on what?
Affirmative action and all the other billions spent on them. Hasn’t made much difference either, they still kill each other more than any other group, they still commit more crime and murder. That civil rights act in 64 really helped. 🤣

yadig

Affirmative action and all the other billions spent on them. Hasn’t made much difference either, they still kill each other more than any other group, they still commit more crime and murder. That civil rights act in 64 really helped. 🤣
Stop with all these FACTS! You’re gonna make the snowflakes carry out another mass shooting. We need to stop telling the truth and just love one another and be accepting of the lies.

FozziesDeliveries

Wow... almost 22 pages of garbage.

giphy (1).gif

This thread is a train wreck and believe me i know about train wrecks i live in Ohio....

I don't care that we work for different companies, in my eyes we all are out there dealing with the same garbage day in and day out and doing the same work. I always wave at the fedex ground freight and express drivers in my route and try and chat with them if i can. I haven't had a chance yet to ask them if any of this merger stuff is affecting them. For those affected i hope you are able to keep your jobs and if not i hope you are able to find a better replacement job and quick. Greedy corporations suck.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Wow... almost 22 pages of garbage.

View attachment 426489

This thread is a train wreck and believe me i know about train wrecks i live in Ohio....

I don't care that we work for different companies, in my eyes we all are out there dealing with the same garbage day in and day out and doing the same work. I always wave at the fedex ground freight and express drivers in my route and try and chat with them if i can. I haven't had a chance yet to ask them if any of this merger stuff is affecting them. For those affected i hope you are able to keep your jobs and if not i hope you are able to find a better replacement job and quick. Greedy corporations suck.
As usual, the thread got sidelined by the usual suspects. Since you don't work at FedEx let me share a little secret with you. There's corporate greed, which is normal, and then there's predatory extreme corporate greed, which is where FedEx makes UPS look perfect in comparison. In typical fashion, they're not letting most employees know if they're losing their jobs, but keeping everyone in limbo so there isn't a mass exodus. It's only fair to give someone a heads-up about becoming suddenly unemployed. FedEx will string everyone along.

zeev

De Nile is not just a river in Egypt,people saying my senior manager does not know what is next, most of these people have been on the long winding step pay progression which is either 10 years, 20 years, 5 years back to zero years. They will lead you to the cliff and when the word comes, off the cliff you go.