Fedex plan is to get rid of hourly drivers

vantexan

Holy crap! I think that is the single most deluded thing you’ve ever posted on BC.
If you believe there isn't anything to this then I'll kindly remind you that you were 100% certain Trump colluded with the Russians and laughed at my naivete for believing otherwise. And still believed there was something to it even after Mueller's gang of rabid Democratic partisans couldn't find anything. Delusion must be a tributary of that river in Africa called Denial.

bacha29

My God is Vishnu, and She says you don't give Her the same consideration as that fellow Jesus. It's interesting that you bring up the "majority", yet the majority of US citizens were fine with Roe. If one disagrees, I guess they can move to a more accepting country, right? Vishnu says you need to accept Her as your God and give her the same considerations so She doesn't have to go the legal route.
Christianity is losing it's grip on the nation. Perhaps one of the main reasons is that many " ministries" have become enterprises.
It's power has always been found in it's ability to control the masses. Now that it's losing control at least here in the states it seeks to use American civil and criminal law as a way to backstop it's power.

Yesterday the "Reverend" Charles Stanley died at 90. He was a big name televangelist who operated under the Southern Baptist Convention banner.

In 2000 he dumped his wife of many decades. However, under the "depends on who you are" rules of the Southern Baptist Convention a divorced man could not serve as an ordained minister. However, an exception was made in Rev Stanley's case.
Now of course the fact that his gig was hauling in a report 1 million dollars a day in donated revenues had nothing to do with the SBC decision to conveniently look the other way . Funny how the voice of Christian values always falls silent every time the all mighty dollar comes calling.

bacha29

Funny how your use of absolutes is ALWAYS wrong.
What few Christian values that do not fall silent and the first sight of a dollar sign is often broadcasted by a person who's credibility as a professing Christian is so low that nobody is willing to have their intelligence insulted by listening to him.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If you believe there isn't anything to this then I'll kindly remind you that you were 100% certain Trump colluded with the Russians and laughed at my naivete for believing otherwise. And still believed there was something to it even after Mueller's gang of rabid Democratic partisans couldn't find anything. Delusion must be a tributary of that river in Africa called Denial.
Trump was protected from The Mueller Report by Bill Barr. While he didn't collude (as far as we know so far) he certainly wasn't exonerated. Delusion is believing Trump is somehow a victim of persecution. It's truly amazing to see a career con man continue to play his followers for money. To deny that he has done anything wrong is the very definition of delusion. And watching him delay and/or try and prevent people from testifying is both disturbing and entertaining. The Big Lie is classic Trump in action, and even though there is evidence of Trump acknowledging he lost (legitimately), you choose to ignore it as he tacks to and fro like a sailboat on a windy day, changing stories like the hot wind that propels his rhetoric. Yesterday, he hated FOX News, and today he's on Hannity, being lobbed softball questions. He's a "genius" because he can pass the dementia quiz. Amazing.

He's your Orange Jesus and no amount of evidence or proof is ever going to convince you otherwise. It's astounding that otherwise intelligent people continue to believe his constant stream of lies. There's also plenty of evidence that most prominent GOP leaders think Trump is a dangerous idiot, but because he has the support of about 30% of die-hard MAGA types, they're terrified to speak out against him.

Sorry, got to go. Gym Jordan is going to speak out again against that racist NY DA Bragg and end the witch hunt against that fine Orange Fuhrer. More proof that The Biden Crime Machine has China going after the best president ever!! It's all on Hunter's laptop, or is it in Hillary's emails? No!! It's in Benghazi.

Sad.

Spam

Not spouting anything. Just refuting lies spewed by your kind. Something tells me libraries play no role in your life, so not sure what you’re crying about
47C5FB18-D4B9-40FA-A7C5-2B4BE844F359.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Not spouting anything. Just refuting lies spewed by your kind. Something tells me libraries play no role in your life, so not sure what you’re crying about
Starting to get a little personal there pal. Maybe you should report yourself like you report everyone else. Oh, I forgot, democrats have double standards.

Carry on

yadig

Christianity is losing it's grip on the nation. Perhaps one of the main reasons is that many " ministries" have become enterprises.
It's power has always been found in it's ability to control the masses. Now that it's losing control at least here in the states it seeks to use American civil and criminal law as a way to backstop it's power.

Yesterday the "Reverend" Charles Stanley died at 90. He was a big name televangelist who operated under the Southern Baptist Convention banner.

In 2000 he dumped his wife of many decades. However, under the "depends on who you are" rules of the Southern Baptist Convention a divorced man could not serve as an ordained minister. However, an exception was made in Rev Stanley's case.
Now of course the fact that his gig was hauling in a report 1 million dollars a day in donated revenues had nothing to do with the SBC decision to conveniently look the other way . Funny how the voice of Christian values always falls silent every time the all mighty dollar comes calling.
We’ve noticed that society has taken GOD outta everything. It’s working great! We’re loosing our freedoms, school shootings, kids overdosing and committing suicide and crimes. It’s working well with humanism. The Lord is a spirit and wherever the spirit is there’s always freedom! That’s a bible verse you might wanna dust it off!

AB831

We’ve noticed that society has taken GOD outta everything. It’s working great! We’re loosing our freedoms, school shootings, kids overdosing and committing suicide and crimes. It’s working well with humanism. The Lord is a spirit and wherever the spirit is there’s always freedom! That’s a bible verse you might wanna dust it off!
Name one freedom you’ve lost.