FedEx Pride

DontThrowPackages

I got a little more information on these broadcast messages. The email was signed by Vicki towles. She is some kind of pet of the dispatch senior management. The email read in part...

"these messages are designed to offer helpful hints and information with the underlying focus of providing outstanding customer service."
and my favorite;
"This weeks message is pretty cool and our couriers will appreciate it, so please broadcast it today:"

Wow, just how out of touch can one person be? I can picture the courier now reading. "What a well appreciated message. I think I'll run 120% just because that message was so inspirational. Can't wait for the next hotdog and waters BBQ".

vantexan

We finally got the #fedexpride msg this morning. Absolutely amazing that they can send out a msg like that after everything they've done with pay and benefits.

HuckToohey

You are entering a world of pain.
Our sort was stopped cold to watch a FedEx Healthcare video. Then started again after a 15 minute meeting. The managers were running around in a panic because our 53 time was 0900 instead of 0840. It was so comical to watch. Then we received a broadcast that says something to the effect..."customers look to FedEx for reliability let's make that our number one priority." Insanity personified.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Our sort was stopped cold to watch a FedEx Healthcare video. Then started again after a 15 minute meeting. The managers were running around in a panic because our 53 time was 0900 instead of 0840. It was so comical to watch. Then we received a broadcast that says something to the effect..."customers look to FedEx for reliability let's make that our number one priority." Insanity personified.

We had our information meeting this am too with Chick-fil-a to pacify the little people. I was surprised our Sr. didn't even try to convince us that FedEx is a P-S-P company or that "FedEx Cares".

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
We had our information meeting this am too with Chick-fil-a to pacify the little people. I was surprised our Sr. didn't even try to convince us that FedEx is a P-S-P company or that "FedEx Cares".
Even they are starting to realize there just isn't enough Kool-Aid in existence to even try and sell that sort of sh it anymore.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Even they are starting to realize there just isn't enough Kool-Aid in existence to even try and sell that sort of sh it anymore.

They could always put heroin in the Kool-Aid and spice it up a bit. You're right...nobody is buying the :censored2: they are selling. About time some of the zombies woke-up.

hypo hanna

We finally had our SFA follow up meeting. Scary tense. I thought some guys were going to start throwing chairs. It's encouraging to see some of these drivers open their eyes to what's going on.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We finally had our SFA follow up meeting. Scary tense. I thought some guys were going to start throwing chairs. It's encouraging to see some of these drivers open their eyes to what's going on.

If someone actually starting throwing chairs or openly asking the questions that need to be asked, conditions might improve, but only slightly. There are so many employees that are petrified of being "too critical" or having a "bad attitude". See where being a sheep has gotten you? Without a union, nothing substantial will happen, but acting-out and being vocal might gain a measure of respect. It would be better than what we have.