FedEx To Purchase 50 New 767-300Fs

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And options to buy 50 more. Think there are any anti-organizing clauses in the contract like the last one? I'd say yes. Think Boeing has enough pull to combine with The Weasel to make sure he keeps us non-union and willing to buy more jets? I'd say yes again.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yes, and yes. The launch customer for the 767 freighter was UPS, who ordered them in 1985 and took delivery in 1987. That is how far beyond the curve the management of FedEx is when it comes to fuel-efficient aircraft.

I almost forgot. "Express profits are flat, the sky is falling, and we can't afford any more raises".

Last edited:

dezguy

Both Purolator and UPS are not over $1/hour more than us up here. I'm guessing that isn't about to change anytime soon with this happening...

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And the freight will still be late.

Yeah, but I hear Boeing threw a big party for Fred and Matt, who were confirmed as being in Seattle. I'm waiting to hear about the special clauses that screw us over...again. If Hillary becomes President in 2016 and starts any talk about making it easier for us to organize, they will become public.

I would love to see the options portion of the contract.