Feeder layoffs ending anytime soon?

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
Laid off out of feeders for about 4 months now. Has anyone heard if there might be a light at the end of the tunnel anytime soon?

ManInBrown

Laid off out of feeders for about 4 months now. Has anyone heard if there might be a light at the end of the tunnel anytime soon?
I work with feeder drivers who haven’t driven one day the entire year. Laid off every week. Once casuals for the holidays start no one can be laid off so I would say that’s your light at the end of the tunnel.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I work with feeder drivers who haven’t driven one day the entire year. Laid off every week. Once casuals for the holidays start no one can be laid off so I would say that’s your light at the end of the tunnel.
Must have lost lots of weight working in the hub?

Johney

Yeah you know how it is. A dummy could figure out where I’m from at this point but I’m not going to spell it out for them.
Don’t give people too much credit. I’ve posted so much about where I worked just short of my name,rank and serial number and I’ve never heard a peep and I’m sure people from my old building are on here and our feeder dept only had 25 drivers.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Don’t give people too much credit. I’ve posted so much about where I worked just short of my name,rank and serial number and I’ve never heard a peep and I’m sure people from my old building are on here and our feeder dept only had 25 drivers.
Most centers have more people than BrownCafe has users.