UPS layoffs

Timtron22

Damn. A friend of mines there said about 6 people got laid off, hired from October and now 5-6 year range. Glad I dodged a bullet, being there for 8 years this month. No wonder Orange belt is always goin down, got no loaders smh.

burco8080

at our center they call them hard layoffs will not let them come in and drive so when someone calls in sick, we have to work more hours to compensate stupidity

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I hope someone is watching 24/7 for sups working. If you need to lay off, there is no need for any sup to be touching any package.

Guaranteed sups are picking up the slack.

Timtron22

I hope someone is watching 24/7 for sups working. If you need to lay off, there is no need for any sup to be touching any package.

Guaranteed sups are picking up the slack.

Definitely touching packages, but not loading, mostly auditing and breaking jams, as I am breaking jams too. Due to my injury I can't load, got papers from my doctor. Or I'd load. Was a loader for 3 years til I messed up my hand lol

Nah
Definitely touching packages, but not loading, mostly auditing and breaking jams, as I am breaking jams too. Due to my injury I can't load, got papers from my doctor. Or I'd load. Was a loader for 3 years til I messed up my hand lol
File on it. They can't break jams.

That's so they don't have to pay into their benefits
They're pressing all over now. Here they want to make us cash out sick or bonus days when we take dead days now. They're trying to find out who's overstaffed and trim the fat. Between package volume leveling off post-covid and this new economic package, there will be blood, my friends.

They're pressing all over now. Here they want to make us cash out sick or bonus days when we take dead days now. They're trying to find out who's overstaffed and trim the fat. Between package volume leveling off post-covid and this new economic package, there will be blood, my friends.
It was doing the same thing here in April and May

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Should be NO layoffs as long as pkgs are being sent to the post office….
Exactly! Routes are being cut yet we still drop bags of smalls of “our bargaining unit work” to lower paid class of service? I want to know what they consider to be diminishing. This is from the previous contract, but this crap happened everyday. Routes cut yet surepost is still being dropped off at usps.
AEBD2E39-A77C-4433-8D52-E084AD6B5984.png