Feeder questions

John38

I'm currently a cover driver interested in going into feeders. I've been told by other employees that I cannot go into feeders because I'm 22 years old and not 26?? And I've also heard that I need 4 years of package car experience?... at this this point I have a year and a half. I find both of those reasons hard to believe but figured I'd ask..

Cementups

Box Monkey
You don't need any "experience". All you need is desire and seniority. I'm not sure about he age minimum.

Here you can get your 30 days in and be out driving feeders on day 31.

UPS4Life

Our local supplement states you must be 25 but it can be changed mutually which has been done. We've had a few guys come on who can't be much older than 21. Like others have said sign the list or ask HR.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Our local supplement states you must be 25 but it can be changed mutually which has been done. We've had a few guys come on who can't be much older than 21. Like others have said sign the list or ask HR.

I thought it was 25, I just couldn't recall. Thanks for the input big guy ;)

Busta Brown

Just started feeder school today and was told that since I already have a cdl that I get paid the paid the first week can anybody tell me is this the and who should I talk to varify this

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
In New England , when you go to feeder school , usually on Saturdays , it's paid , but straight time , sounds like your just going out for your 80 hrs with a sup cuz you already have your license ,,, good for you& best of luck!