Fell behind-- what else is new?

rod

Retired 22 years
I've been gone for 11 days and see that I now have 6340 unread posts. Needless to say I'm not going to read them all. Did I miss any good fights, bannings, censored posts? 11 days without a TV, computer, cell phone or wife-I feel like a caveman. :wink2:

M

Mike23

Did you knock your wife out and carry her to the bedroom when you got back? ug ug ;)

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I've been gone for 11 days and see that I now have 6340 unread posts. Needless to say I'm not going to read them all. Did I miss any good fights, bannings, censored posts? 11 days without a TV, computer, cell phone or wife-I feel like a caveman. :wink2:
WOW, we've been busy. When I got back from vacation (gone 10 days) there was only 4600+. You are soooo lucky lucky lucky. :wink2: Can't think of anything in particular that you might have missed.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
No Rod, you didn't miss anything. Nobody got banned or any particular threads deleted. I was out of town for three days and had 968 unread posts. I gave up on trying to read everyrthing a long time ago.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Rod,

I'm not sure which thread it was, but the guys were talking about a "rod" and there was a picture of a beautiful lady with a "rod" in hand. Anyway, I thought of you when I read it. :wink2:

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
I got behind too back in July and never even attempted to get caught up. When did the little message about not posting for a while start?

i've been gone for 11 days and see that i now have 6340 unread posts. Needless to say i'm not going to read them all. Did i miss any good fights, bannings, censored posts? 11 days without a tv, computer, cell phone or wife-i feel like a caveman. :wink2:

take a shower

P

pickup

Not much happened! In addition to scratch getting a new avatar, upstate traded in his stinky socks for a tiger(hobbes) avatar. As for banned posts, well you know how that goes, if you blink you miss them. However, I think citydriver had a few posts deleted after upstate dropped the dime on him. Citydriver took it very well and didn't make an issue of it.

Living the dream is still awaiting the ream, if you get what i mean. Ukguy hasn't resurfaced. A customer was helped with nobody calling him an idiot nor did the customer act like an idiot .