Finally Delivered - ON A WRONG ADDRESS

sbauer22

We've come to understand your just full of crap and trolling. It was amusing at first but you have beat this horse dead and it's time to move on.

If it bother you so much , why you keep reading my posts?
Even when I was mad I didn't use one insulting word unlike you.
If someone is fool of trolling here, it's not me.If you mind that I write posts, just say it. No need to insult or talk rude.

helenofcalifornia

Just curious, and not meaning to insult you in anyway, but what is your native language that you speak? I sure hope you don't have to pay for an address correction. That could be a whole new thread.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
sbauer22,
Have you tried to call UPS and file what we refer to as a Corporate Concern or Complaint? This is different than just calling a phone center somewhere. You should get a quick resolution to your problem. The local manager in the area where this package was delivered will have to get involved and solve it quickly.

New Englander

sbauer22,
Have you tried to call UPS and file what we refer to as a Corporate Concern or Complaint? This is different than just calling a phone center somewhere. You should get a quick resolution to your problem. The local manager in the area where this package was delivered will have to get involved and solve it quickly.

Don't worry.....there will be another story tomorrow following up on this.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Just curious, and not meaning to insult you in anyway, but what is your native language that you speak? I sure hope you don't have to pay for an address correction. That could be a whole new thread.

Delicately and eloquently said. We were all thinking it but didn't know how to say it without coming off like......New Englander?:nonono: