First warning for misloads, Warning letter. On topic

Preloaded97

Was called into the office today for 2 next day air misloads last week. Steward was present and they told me they were issuing a warning letter. They said my "green" mark was on the packages but I can't be sure that I loaded them since the drivers consistently help load the package cars towards the end of the sort. Should I file some sort of grievance? Was told by coworkers that I'm supposed to have a verbal warning with my steward present before they can issue a warning letter. Also we receive regular load reports daily from out supervisor that show how many misloads we had the day before and non of mine from last week showed any misloads for me, unfortunately I didn't keep any of my reports though I've only been working here for about a year. This really has me stressed out so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Preloaded97

I understand I may have misloaded it but shouldn't I have gotten some type of verbal warning before I get a letter? Is there any course of action I can take?

Over 70

I saw a misload in one of my cars the other day buried behind something heavy and I hesitated for a second and said "meh let it ride".

Clocked out.

Sometimes I feel air is easier to misload because idiot sups crank the belt up thinking you'll get done faster but you just end up with a pile of crap all over and by the end focus begins to fade.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Was called into the office today for 2 next day air misloads last week. Steward was present and they told me they were issuing a warning letter. They said my "green" mark was on the packages but I can't be sure that I loaded them since the drivers consistently help load the package cars towards the end of the sort. Should I file some sort of grievance? Was told by coworkers that I'm supposed to have a verbal warning with my steward present before they can issue a warning letter. Also we receive regular load reports daily from out supervisor that show how many misloads we had the day before and non of mine from last week showed any misloads for me, unfortunately I didn't keep any of my reports though I've only been working here for about a year. This really has me stressed out so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

If it was 2 regular misloads you would probably just get pulled aside and told to initial their misload report. Misload NDAs and the sups freak out. "It's a big source of company revenue" etc. etc.

Preloaded97

Right I talked to my center manager afterwards and she told me it went straight to a letter just because of the fact that itwas an air package. She said not to worry about it and just make sure to read the labels and circle my numbers.

RuthlessSupSlayer

Right I talked to my center manager afterwards and she told me it went straight to a letter just because of the fact that itwas an air package. She said not to worry about it and just make sure to read the labels and circle my numbers.

Always seperate your NDAs and then righr before you leave run through the totes with NDAs to be sure.