Forced off TAW

Dweezel

TAW is also for employees that have a anticipated return to work day. If you don't and the information from your doctor shows no sign of recovery anytime soon then they cut TAW. Also the advice of getting an attorney is correct, get one and fast. I had a back injury at work and easily spent whatever I made from workers compensation, but my back is now the property of UPS until the day I retire. Attorneys may be expensive but to not have one is silly in a case like this. Good luck and I hope things work out for you.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
I will apologize in advance as i have not read alll posts on this. Was your injury on the job? TAW is for on the job injuries unless your local has an agreement to allow off the job injuries also.

Overpaid Union Thug

...and you are basing this on what...?

You have no personal knowledge nor have you read any of the documentation yet you immediately assume the OP is telling the whole story rather than just the portion that supports his position.
You can take a break now. Being such a pompous ass has to be an overly exertive task. Even for you.

mreed171

...and you are basing this on what...?

You have no personal knowledge nor have you read any of the documentation yet you immediately assume the OP is telling the whole story rather than just the portion that supports his position.
What proof do you need?? Other than putting my work comp case number on here, you guys are going to have to believe this!! Pretty piss poor for other ups brothers like you to tear down or assuming that things are false. I thought this forum was for fellow UPSERS to post informative things and get responses to help the OP.

In case you have not read any of my posts, I was involved in a drunk driver head on collision with the result both knees injured. This was in August 2014. It took until December to get my left knee surgery. After rehab they were to do the right knee. When this time came Liberty Mutual decided to deny surgery because this was going to be a knee replacement. This forced me to file suit against UPS and Liberty Mutual. In my state it took 3 months to get a court date in work comp court. As of today I am waiting to see a 4th doctor for a court appointed IME.

Johney

What proof do you need?? Other than putting my work comp case number on here, you guys are going to have to believe this!! Pretty piss poor for other ups brothers like you to tear down or assuming that things are false. I thought this forum was for fellow UPSERS to post informative things and get responses to help the OP.

In case you have not read any of my posts, I was involved in a drunk driver head on collision with the result both knees injured. This was in August 2014. It took until December to get my left knee surgery. After rehab they were to do the right knee. When this time came Liberty Mutual decided to deny surgery because this was going to be a knee replacement. This forced me to file suit against UPS and Liberty Mutual. In my state it took 3 months to get a court date in work comp court. As of today I am waiting to see a 4th doctor for a court appointed IME.
Don't worry what Upstate says, no one here likes him.