Founder Of ‘Moms With Guns’ Asks For Someone To Kill Obama

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
That is because that is what you want to see, and just because you want to believe it doesn't make it the truth. The fact of the matter is the person at the center of this discussion made a poor choice for a joke, and nothing more. There was no real intent or plan to attempt to assassinate the President, and the attention this woman is getting should be enough to keep her from doing it again. Anyone with any real plans or anyone who makes any real attempt at killing the President regardless of the political background doesn't make them representations of their political ideology. That is unless you want some of the most notorious mass murderers in recent memory to become representatives of the liberal ideology since that is what many of them turn out to be...
We shall ahve to agree to disagree,however I dont think the individual in the story was smart enough to realize how bad this story was going to bite her on the arse

bbsam

Staff member
Are you sure that you don't want to blame Bush while you're at it?
No. Just you. But you aren't beyond redemption. I'll help.

Does the phrase, "Put down the twinkies and pick up some running shoes" say more about Americans and guns or.Americans and their obesity epidemic?

Does "disgusting fat body" have a place in American movie lexicon?

Do the people that the thread was started about appear to be frail little old ladies?

When was the last time I blamed Bush for anything?

av8torntn

Does the phrase, "Put down the twinkies and pick up some running shoes" say more about Americans and guns or.Americans and their obesity epidemic?

Do the people that the thread was started about appear to be frail little old ladies?

Poor thing.

oldngray

nowhere special

Most gun owners (the ones who shoot and not those who just have grandpa's shotgun in a closet) are more active and fit on average than the typical American couch potato. Most tend to have active lifestyles and participate in outdoor activities. I'm not saying to the level of fitness as an athlete but someone can be healthy without running a marathon.

bbsam

Staff member
Most gun owners (the ones who shoot and not those who just have grandpa's shotgun in a closet) are more active and fit on average than the typical American couch potato. Most tend to have active lifestyles and participate in outdoor activities. I'm not saying to the level of fitness as an athlete but someone can be healthy without running a marathon.
Not from the fellas I see hanging around the gun shops we deliver to and not from the picture at the beginning of the thread. My intuition is that obesity rates among gun owners pretty much mirrors that of the US in general.:)

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
surely you jest.
They didn't bring the guns to the Girl Scout Cookie Sale, the Girl Scout Cookie Sale set up at the
Rally
The Perkins’ were hungry after marching with the pro-2nd Amendment group, Come and Take It Texas, and stopped by the Girl Scouts booth to purchase some cookies. After they sat and talked to the girls for a while, one of the mom’s snapped this photo.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/...r-someone-to-kill-obama.357165/#ixzz37aiPTgyQ

wayfair

swollen member
The Perkins’ were hungry after marching with the pro-2nd Amendment group, Come and Take It Texas, and stopped by the Girl Scouts booth to purchase some cookies. After they sat and talked to the girls for a while, one of the mom’s snapped this photo.

you should read the comments, that'll keep you busy

People sell GS cookies here at the gun shows, along with beanie babies and candles.
GUN NUTS need food too... haaahaaa

with all due respect the only people i ever see wanting the President shot while in office are Gun nuts from the Far Righ and/or Tea party(such as this individual)
From-the-loving-and-tolerant-Left-142927045901.jpeg
52er_02-1.jpg
52er_02-1.jpg

thebrown1

I think she made a VERY POOR joke and that joke has caused her and her "cause" a ton of grief I'm sure. The thing is, in this day and age it's a fine line between joke and truth. She may have made an error in judgement but the person who responded with "I know where to get a hit man" or what ever could have mean ever word of that statement. This is why persons in her situation should be talked to by the SS. Not every time something like this is uttered should it be checked out but in certain situations it sure as %%^ should be. This just happens to be one of those times where it should.