"Fred Shrugged"

quadro

Simple question, yeah right.

Chockful of BS through and through.

Like I said you're good a confusing the issue and muddying the waters.

Enjoy your "management training" during your stay at the Holiday Inn Express.
Again, apologies to you that my question wasn't simple enough for you. Not sure why it is so difficult to understand and I certainly wasn't trying to muddy the waters. Just was wondering why some people think the daily things that give us all some grief are so directly attributable to Fred. If you think they are, that's fine. I don't think they are but that's my opinion, which, contrary to what some think around here, I am entitled to.

Oh and nice job on jumping on MFE's coattails with the management training comment. Could you think for yourself perhaps?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Again, apologies to you that my question wasn't simple enough for you. Not sure why it is so difficult to understand and I certainly wasn't trying to muddy the waters. Just was wondering why some people think the daily things that give us all some grief are so directly attributable to Fred. If you think they are, that's fine. I don't think they are but that's my opinion, which, contrary to what some think around here, I am entitled to.

Oh and nice job on jumping on MFE's coattails with the management training comment. Could you think for yourself perhaps?

What are they teaching? "How To Eliminate Senior Employees And Not Be Sued?" (The HTESEANBS Program)

quadro

What are they teaching? "How To Eliminate Senior Employees And Not Be Sued?" (The HTESEANBS Program)
Not from what I see. Lots of senior people still around including you and me. Don't know about you but as much seniority as I have, I still can't get some vacation weeks in my station.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

I think it's the last page in 2-5. "When an employee hits the 10 yr mark, harass mildly. At 15 up the ante with increased numbers. At 20 yrs, after numerous knee, back and shoulder injuries, guide them gently towards the door. If they make it past 25 yr mark, give them another pair of binoculars and a BZ letter, then the door."

LTFedExer

Not from what I see. Lots of senior people still around including you and me. Don't know about you but as much seniority as I have, I still can't get some vacation weeks in my station.
I feel your pain. You would think with 11 years, I'd have a shot at certain weeks. But, I'm 42nd in seniority in my station. Even couriers with 20 years can't get Spring/Fall break, week between Christmas/New Years, etc.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

OK. I'll clean it out. Fred must be PMing me again. MT3 is under his desk and Bronczek is waiting his turn.

That makes me think of "Blazing Saddles", the scene where Slim (Mr. Taggart) Pickens is in Harvey (Headley Lamar) Corman's office with the hangings going on outside and Taggart jumps into Lamar's arms and he starts singing a lullaby and saying "Sshhh...it's just a man and a horse being hung.."

Only here, that would be Fred and MT3, Bronczek is Boris the hangman (you're all equal in my eye..). I really am tired...lol