Fred's plan to negotiate all local 89 par times into the the central states pension fund.

IMG_20160320_111527751.jpg
IMG_20160320_111824678.jpg

5habits100

Being stripped of that "IBT Credit Card"....

Changes the opinion of people, like FS.

-Bug-
You hit the nail on the head.

I said it before I'll say it again Z wrote a letter asking to be put on the HH Slate they declined. Z, Slawson and G formed their slate. Slawson tried to get in good graces get with HH prior to the last convention and screw the people they ran with. It didn't work and Z lost.
Those my friends are facts.

Instigator

The part times will probably love this in local 89.
Well that's another lie from Lead Belly J. I am a PT Steward, on the negotiating committee and that lie you just told is outrageous. You should be banned from this site for being a pathetic liar.

Last edited by a moderator:

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Well that's another lie from Lead Belly JK. I am a PT Steward, on the negotiating committee and that lie you just told is outrageous. You should be banned from this site for being a pathetic liar.
What is the lie? And what does you being on the contract committee have to do with anything......did he want to put pters in cspf in the last contract negotiations?

5habits100

Well that's another lie from Lead Belly JK. I am a PT Steward, on the negotiating committee and that lie you just told is outrageous. You should be banned from this site for being a pathetic liar.
What is the lie? I think it was a statement. What is your hero Z going to do to fix the hundreds of failing funds?

Instigator

What is the lie? And what does you being on the contract committee have to do with anything......did he want to put pters in cspf in the last contract negotiations?
Not going to debate stupid petty lies with you. FZ keeps us fully informed as Stewards in our Local Union. You don't have a clue of what you are talking about.

5habits100

Not going to debate stupid petty lies with you. FZ keeps us fully informed as Stewards in our Local Union. You don't have a clue of what you are talking about.
So once again since he tells you what's going on what is he going to do to fix the hundreds of failing funds?

LagunaBrown

If your on the negotiating committee why didn't your part timers try to get into the wr177healthcare plan? Just asking.

Instigator

He won't say.

Other than, H&H sucks.

(although, he was a part of the same hypocrisy)

How is he going to do that ?

What is the "comprehensive" plan ?

I don't expect you to know.

He doesn't either. :biggrin:

-Bug-
If you want to know the answers to these questions that only FZ can answer, why don't you call him and ask him. That will get you an answer quicker than posting crap on BC

LagunaBrown

Because that is far worse than what we have
Really have you got a side by side for active employees healthcare? What do retiree's pay? Wr177healthcare retiree is $150 single and $300 for the whole family. If your on the negotiations committee you should have these facts.