Friday safety tip

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Scan your area when walking back to your truck, you never know what you might find.
0d08325c.jpg

Saw this guy after walking back to my truck a sec ago.

browniehound

My safety tip: stay away from billboards, imagine dartboards and baseballs and "don't get caught in a double play". Follow that and everything else is ice cream, LOL.

I would have added "expect the unexpected" but if its unexpected how can you expect it? Its like the grandfather paradox, isn't it? If I go back in time and kill my grandfather I will never be born but if I wasn't born how can I go back in time and kill my grandfather, :happy-very:

curiousbrain

My safety tip: stay away from billboards, imagine dartboards and baseballs and "don't get caught in a double play". Follow that and everything else is ice cream, LOL.

I would have added "expect the unexpected" but if its unexpected how can you expect it? Its like the grandfather paradox, isn't it? If I go back in time and kill my grandfather I will never be born but if I wasn't born how can I go back in time and kill my grandfather, :happy-very:

Quite simple, actually.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
They are cute but I don't have much of a fondness for them. They are vicious little pests and I worded that mildly.

This one was in the back woods of a stop with a couple houses close by. I should of taken a picture of the goat laying in the middle of gravel road on Tuesday. As far as these guys being pests, they aren't as bad as possum in my book. Talk about some mean little jokers.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
This one was in the back woods of a stop with a couple houses close by. I should of taken a picture of the goat laying in the middle of gravel road on Tuesday. As far as these guys being pests, they aren't as bad as possum in my book. Talk about some mean little jokers.
We don't have possum around here so I have no context.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
We don't have possum around here so I have no context.

Possums are generally slow and rather stupid. Raccoons on the other hand can be downright psychotic when you piss them off. I enjoy watching raccoons from a distance, but they are mean and nasty and you dont ever want to get too close to one. 'Coons can take on dogs that are three times their size and tear them up; when I was a kid our neighbors dog (80 lb black Lab mix) got into it with a raccoon one night and wound up losing an eye and almost an entire ear before the owner was able to get out there with a flashlight and a .22 and shoot the damn thing.