Frontline.

hypo hanna

At AGFS we don't get the pleasure of viewing Frontline....we have our equally as sickening Up Close, with its equally as disturbing cast of swill-spitting buffoons and featuring the requisite Kool-Aid slurping do-gooder employee guest star of the month. (how they still manage to find these morons I'll never know)

There will always be people willing to debase themselves for the chance to be on tee-vee! just like the twits who go on Jerry Springer.

FDXLAZombie

Dang what happened to Happy Hands on this months frontline. He seemed a bit annoyed at us couriers. So sad..

I noticed that too. His cheeks was all red. But I'm like that problem needs to be solved by the higher ups. If our sort goes down late cause of late plane... then... ? What?

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

I noticed that too. His cheeks was all red. But I'm like that problem needs to be solved by the higher ups. If our sort goes down late cause of late plane... then... ? What?

Funny you should mention this....today we had late freight so we were allowed TV time to watch frontline, and he was whining and pawing at the screen about how we should control lates. Really? We didn't leave the building until after 1000 this morning, and part of that delay was because of a ground tractor-trailer turned over about 2 miles from the station. What an awesome people company we work for.

Goldilocks

Funny you should mention this....today we had late freight so we were allowed TV time to watch frontline, and he was whining and pawing at the screen about how we should control lates. Really? We didn't leave the building until after 1000 this morning, and part of that delay was because of a ground tractor-trailer turned over about 2 miles from the station. What an awesome people company we work for.

Is that what happened? I thought it was weather releated, because you know if there is dew on the ground in Memphis the planes wont take off. And who gets screamed at? We do, the couriers.....

Goldilocks

I saw that on the news this morning. Another Ground Truck flips over. What else is new, it happens a lot.....

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

The natural state of a Ground tractor-trailer is either on it's side or on it's top. I think they should start placing the logos upside-down so people can recognize who the truck belongs to when they call 9-1-1.

vantexan

The natural state of a Ground tractor-trailer is either on it's side or on it's top. I think they should start placing the logos upside-down so people can recognize who the truck belongs to when they call 9-1-1.

Oh well, all the important stuff is shipped Express anyways.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Oh well, all the important stuff is shipped Express anyways.

Official Ground Accident Report from Driver:

Me an Skeeter wuz truckin along the superslab going about 75 when Skeeter dun spotted a possum. Not jest any possum, but a big, fat, juicy one. I sez, "Hey Skeet, ah'll nick em' and you go scoop him up when he'z ded". Skeeter sez" Okay, Bubba, thass a good idear".

So I don it and flattened that possum liken a flapjack. But when ah did, ah done steered to far to the right, and then my rear wiggle wagon done come around and pushed me into the ditch!

Ah told the Hiway Patroll that it was that dastardly possums falt, and he jest laffed and sez, "I heard that one last week from another Ground driver. You'll have to do better than that".

So Skeeter and me went back to the truck and climbed in thru the windshiled cuzzin the door wasn't werkin so good and we cum up with another idear. Then I told the officer that I had sneezed when I dun grabbed a wad of chew, and had plum lost control". So the officer sez" I've heard that one too,maybe we ought to have you take a Breathalyzer test".

So then me and Skeet dun went back to the rig and hid our jar of shine, but that officer were a smart one and he'd already taken a pitcher with his smartyphone.

I done felt jus like that squashed possum.