Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by Oggie04, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Dang what happened to Happy Hands on this months frontline. He seemed a bit annoyed at us couriers. So sad..
  2. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

We aren't cooperating.
  3. Operational needs

Operational needs Well-Known Member

My manager (who is one of the good guys) told me that they are thinking that Mr. Happy Hands is a serious front-runner to replace our Fearless Leader when he retires. If so, it will go from bad to worse. I hear MT3 is difficult to work for.
  4. Route 66

Route 66 Throbbing Member

Keep up the good work
  5. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

He was a legendary A-hole as an MD.
  6. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

Haven't really listened to frontline with both ears since Gina retired.
  7. Goldilocks

Goldilocks Well-Known Member

I didn't see it, but frontline employees are tired of the shenanigans.
  8. He was upset that we can't make service and we bring back too many send agains.
  9. Route 66

At AGFS we don't get the pleasure of viewing Frontline....we have our equally as sickening Up Close, with its equally as disturbing cast of swill-spitting buffoons and featuring the requisite Kool-Aid slurping do-gooder employee guest star of the month. (how they still manage to find these morons I'll never know)
  10. I like how most of them look like they're in brand new uniforms. Every. Single. Time.
  11. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

Well that's too bad.

Thorton constantly wants to cut routes and imposes so many signature restrictions he's only got himself to blame.

What a whiner.
  12. Route 66

funny how that is, eh?
  13. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Guess what? Too effing bad Uncle Matty!
  14. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Maybe he should be held accountable for some of his "brilliant" ideas. Nah, can't have that. Easier to blame us for his eff-ups.
  15. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

You mean the ones who do charity work during their spare time and then give FedEx credit for it? Moron is right. Don't give this company credit for anything except being a circular jerk fustercluck (someone else's term).
  16. Route 66

Them be the ones. They all deserve to be thoroughly beeyotch-slapped and then drowned in a vat of purple Kool-Aid
  17. I Am Jacks Damaged Box

I Am Jacks Damaged Box Well-Known Member

If MT3 were put in charge of cemeteries, people would stop dying.

He is that inept.
  18. Mr. 7

Mr. 7 The monkey on the left.

Haven't seen this new F.L. but, I'm sick and tired of being blamed for EVERYTHING as a CRR.
  19. Slave101

Slave101 Member

F*** him, one day they'll wake up
  20. SmithBarney

SmithBarney Well-Known Member

He should be :censored2:, stock prices are at a all time high... I mean how dare the company make money... oh wait maybe he's just mad cause it costs more to fuel up his private jet, but wait should he care Fedex foots the bill anyway.