Full time driver backpacks and gear

TheKingOfQueens

What do you full timers carry on a daily basis in your backpacks . Hopefully going full time soon and would like to know what ( if any ) gadgets or whatever it may be to carry in my backpack just in case ... Flashlight? Multitool ? Gum ? Water? Carabiner for truck keys?

Just created new account . Was "theupsguy83" using TheKingOfQueens from now on.

TheKingOfQueens

I carry this which doubles as a carabiner which I hang my keys on around my belt loop. Only doing sat air now .

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1404863307.973210.jpg

9.5er

I carry 4 frozen bottles of water and 2 gatorades. Ipod with speaker. Extra ink pens and delivery notices. Maps, maps and more maps. Handful of napkins from fast food joint.

I stop some where for lunch every day so I hardly ever eat snacks.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Why all that crap?

I carried a small, soft-sided cooler for my lunch. It had a small zipper pocket for my keys and wallet.

That was it.

Some guys walked in every day with a week's worth of luggage.:confused2:

TheKingOfQueens

That's a weapon not allowed at ups.

I carry my maps. That's it

It's a multi-tool with a 1inch knife. Could I get fired for it ? I carry a little 3 inch knife in my book bag and when security asks to look in my bag they don't say anything about it. I know drivers who carry 4-5 inch knives just in case a crazy dog tries to attack them .

Pooter

Maps, towel (summer), socks (winter), sanitizer wipes, pens/notices, 6 waters, lunch and pepto to go just to be safe.