Full time driver raises & health care coverage

Brownpants80

I'm 1 year in as a full time driver. Making the 19.75. Have own route. Questions

What is the roomer on pay for new contract? Seen and heard a ton of different things. Intrested to see what you all have heard. New guys making more then me a possibility? I'm in a big hub in michigan.

I just my one year recently, can I now add my family to my health care? My steward said after one year. Then I'm told I have to wait till open enrollment??? Which I think is December.

Box Ox

You raises will go by the cintcont that you started under.

Cintconts are only negotiated for BOG locations: The one in upstate NY and the black site BOGs we'll never know about. And nobody makes under $30/hr at BOGs. So OP can't be at one.

Heavy Package

What is the roomer on pay for new contract? Seen and heard a ton of different things. Intrested to see what you all have heard.

JudgeJudy.jpg

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
I'm 1 year in as a full time driver. Making the 19.75. Have own route. Questions

What is the roomer on pay for new contract? Seen and heard a ton of different things. Intrested to see what you all have heard. New guys making more then me a possibility? I'm in a big hub in michigan.

I just my one year recently, can I now add my family to my health care? My steward said after one year. Then I'm told I have to wait till open enrollment??? Which I think is December.
It's amazing that we do the same job and I make almost twice the amount you do

brown_trousers

We all go through progression. You will spend 4 years making less than us. then spend 25 years making the same amount as us. Those first 4 years are a drop in the bucket

Brownpants80

Yeah I dont mind that. I just dont like how if the new contract is "lowered progression years and significant wage increases" that I'm in the old contract so I make 19.50 in my first year and new hires get let's say $23 starting?! Sucks for me they will be making more when I have more seniority.