Full time driver to cover driver

noveliz

I'm posting this because I mostly need some advice so today i was demoted to a cover driver I was a full time driver for 6 months now and I was demoted because according to my center manager there was a mistake and I was not supposed to be promoted in the first place so now I'm loosing my pay rate and my raise since I'm cover driver now and the center is not using cover driver at the moment I'm going back to part time but from my understanding is that once you have been at a position for 6 months or more they cannot take away you job or your pay so I'm hoping to get advice on what I can do if there is anything I can do I already contacted multiple Stuarts and I've talked to a business agent at the moment I'm waiting on the business agent to get back at me

PT Car Washer

I'm posting this because I mostly need some advice so today i was demoted to a cover driver I was a full time driver for 6 months now and I was demoted because according to my center manager there was a mistake and I was not supposed to be promoted in the first place so now I'm loosing my pay rate and my raise since I'm cover driver now and the center is not using cover driver at the moment I'm going back to part time but from my understanding is that once you have been at a position for 6 months or more they cannot take away you job or your pay so I'm hoping to get advice on what I can do if there is anything I can do I already contacted multiple Stuarts and I've talked to a business agent at the moment I'm waiting on the business agent to get back at me
Cover drivers are FT drivers without a bid route. How can they send you back to PT

542thruNthru

Where is this 6 month language?

We have had lot of people demoted back to their previous position from FT because they jumped people in seniority and a grievance was filed.

KOG72

I’m full of it
You’ll never make it just ask @Turdferguson

Brownwind

I have been here too long brother I know too much
All good. I don’t want to discourage dialogue.

Most of us are suspect of new posters because of our honest opinions and the frequent retaliation we face daily. The constant influx of negative posters keeps us on our toes.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
What’s with UPS guys wearing their hat backwards , is that the new look
Aerodynamics
IMG_7296.gif