Fully armed FBI SWAT team raids home over pro life views

floridays

You are busy making a story that fits very nicely with the conclusion that you've already decided upon.

I have little respect for people who use their children as political pawns, and are willing to put them in harms way.
Doubtful the kid was used as a political pawn. You are stretching it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
We are allowed to disagree.

He brought his child to a dangerous place, and then used that as an excuse to assault someone.

He is not blameless here.
That is just not what happened.

He is evangelizing to women to try to save them from their terrible mistake and save lives of innocent children.

I don't think it's a dangerous place.
The extent of the care the "injury" needed was a bandaid.
I’d say yes. But that’s without giving it much thought.
Well as someone who went on mission trips as a teenager I strongly disagree.

floridays

We are allowed to disagree.

He brought his child to a dangerous place, and then used that as an excuse to assault someone.

He is not blameless here.
How can you make that leap?

Without a doubt You have taken liberty to inject "fact" that can not be proven and will not be offered.
That was a low blow.

Notwithstanding, a father should not put a family member knowingly in a situation where danger can bee forseen or a possibility.

Overriding fact is if dude didn't get in the kids face he wouldn't have been pushed by father.
If dad didn't take son dude wouldn't have been able to get in son's grill.
If dude was an adult he would have stayed out of the young boys face.

I'd say the above statement's are all fact.

I'll also say if the mother was there instead of the father dude would probably still be in the hospital.
The last statement is not fact, just an educated guess.

Last edited:

floridays

He brought his kid someplace he knew there was gonna be a fight. Physical or verbal.

Why?
Not true.
He brought his son to a place he had no business being (a given) but if dude didn't get in the boy's face there would be no problem, or the dad wouldn't have a defense.

I have no idea why he took his son that day or even if it was the first time he took him.
That said the boy had no place there.

The adult (term loosely used) had no place saying a word to the boy.

"Harvey eventually emerged from a barn at his home with a .22-caliber rifle belonging to his wife, aimed at a pine tree out front and fired a warning shot. Then, “without thinking”, he said, he tried to use the rifle to “club” away a clipboard that the volunteer was holding, fearing she would hit Harvey’s wife with it."

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
@MyTripisCut

84 year old woman shot. Do we care about her?
You are acting disingenuously.

Your post reads like @MyTripisCut wants conservatives to be shot. That's the vibe you give off when you phrase it the way you have.

For every example you have of people treating conservatives poorly, there's also an example of people treating liberals poorly.

People are just meaner to each other than they used to be. And I feel like the dialogue here mirrors that. The undertone you've got is accusing him of not having a moral compass because he disagrees with you.

You are acting disingenuously.

Your post reads like @MyTripisCut wants conservatives to be shot. That's the vibe you give off when you phrase it the way you have.

For every example you have of people treating conservatives poorly, there's also an example of people treating liberals poorly.

People are just meaner to each other than they used to be. And I feel like the dialogue here mirrors that. The undertone you've got is accusing him of not having a moral compass because he disagrees with you.
Without God we don't have a moral compass. Anything goes. Thought you knew that

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Without God we don't have a moral compass. Anything goes. Thought you knew that
I spent my entire high school life debating philosophy and playing devil's advocate.

So sometime we can have a debate on secular morality.

But let's go with your assesment. I believe Trip does have a moral compass. I think regardless of their professed belief system, being made in the image of God would mean that it comes with the package.

Maybe we should try to see the good in each other, and have some respect. I think if the goal is actually to help each other, we'll probably get farther that way.