Funny photos

Catatonic

Nine Lives
This model was showing how here smile was frozen on her face as the wind picked up and the temperature dropped.
I thought this was a cute, funny candid picture.
Christie_2916_web.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
I sleep in late on a Saturday, then I run to the store and when I return, everyone is misbehaving again......
Do I have to get a sitter everytime I step away?

Here is the '55 picture I prefer..I was always into sporty rather than glamorous.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Your note reminded me of a prank that was pulled on me while I was in the service. I had a bad habit of eating other people's food so my co-workers, led by a current co-worker who I was stationed with at the time, decided they would "correct" my behavior. My current co-worker's wife baked a pan of brownies laced with Ex-Lax and I was encouraged to eat as many as I wanted. I never **** so much in my life (other than for my colonoscopy) and the prank worked.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Your note reminded me of a prank that was pulled on me while I was in the service. I had a bad habit of eating other people's food so my co-workers, led by a current co-worker who I was stationed with at the time, decided they would "correct" my behavior. My current co-worker's wife baked a pan of brownies laced with Ex-Lax and I was encouraged to eat as many as I wanted. I never **** so much in my life (other than for my colonoscopy) and the prank worked.
I'm sure you didn't think so at the time and I hope you can look back at it and :rofl::rofl:That's funny. :wink2: