G.O.P. Florida Debate (Tampa) Jan 23rd

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Seems a bit strange that MSNBC did not air the Debate in place of Rachel Madcow.
I guess they did not want to stress out her 200,000 viewers with logic and Americanism.

klein

Für Meno :)
Newt & Romeny agree on zero capital taxes, and Romney admits under that circumstance he would be paying zero taxes.
In other words, let the middle class pay all the taxes !

klein

Ron Paul makes the most sense once again, esspecially about Cuba and Iran.
I think people should travel to Cuba (like I have) to understand it, and / or watch some non-political documentaries about Cuba.

There are plenty of homemade videos of Cuba on Youtube, too.
It's not an evil country like most Americans think it is.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ron Paul makes the most sense once again, esspecially about Cuba and Iran.
I think people should travel to Cuba (like I have) to understand it, and / or watch some non-political documentaries about Cuba.

There are plenty of homemade videos of Cuba on Youtube, too.
It's not an evil country like most Americans think it is.
If Cuba was on your bucket list, then so be it. It's up to each individual to compose their own bucket list. Cuba or any 3rd world country is not on my list.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh, and you would pay zero taxes like Romney admitted ?
If the law was "you pay no taxes on capital gains" then YES!! No one voluntarily pays more taxes than the law says you have to pay. They all talk about doing it, but no one does.....not even 'talk the talk', Buffett

klein

Good, so just the workers that live from pay check to pay check would be paying taxes ! Lovely America that would be.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hard to call this one. Sort of weird. Mitt was stumbling around again. Newt looked like Mitt. Rick was there? Ron was Ron.

I think the questions were the worst of all the debates so far.