Game Of Thrones thread for losers who like that type of thing.

Returntosender

HeftyTenseJaguar-size_restricted.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Rickon ran in a straight line away from someone shooting arrows at him. If you're not smart enough to zig and zag a little bit maybe you don't deserve to live, just sayin'.

One of the best episodes yet. Probably the best battle I've ever seen in film. Movies with $50 million+ budgets can't touch that scene.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Rickon ran in a straight line away from someone shooting arrows at him. If you're not smart enough to zig and zag a little bit maybe you don't deserve to live, just sayin'.

One of the best episodes yet. Probably the best battle I've ever seen in film. Movies with $50 million+ budgets can't touch that scene.
I was getting claustrophobic watching all those dead bodies pile up on Edard Starks bastard son

Gear

Parts on Order
Im just glad they scaled back all the flopping soft penises they had in the early episodes. They added more female breasts and bush. Got to love the breasts and bushes.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I learned when my daughter started talking, what a wonderful thing CC was for hearing people as well. It was the only way I could keep up with TV shows.
Ugh my wife has to have captions on everything. I hate it.

I tell her stfu and pay attention. Who wants to read the movie? That's why it was a big deal when films weren't silent anymore.