Game Of Thrones thread for losers who like that type of thing.

oldngray

nowhere special
game_of_thrones_32.jpg

nealv

Still have no intrest in this show.
You either are into great literature or not. Tyrion Lannister is one of the all time great characters in literature. He is right up there with Falstaff, Uriah Heep, Stephen Dedalus, Don Quixote, Harry Angstrum, etc. The books are much better than the HBO series, of course. Tyrion rocks.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You either are into great literature or not. Tyrion Lannister is one of the all time great characters in literature. He is right up there with Falstaff, Uriah Heep, Stephen Dedalus, Don Quixote, Harry Angstrum, etc. The books are much better than the HBO series, of course. Tyrion rocks.
Holy dork alert.

Returntosender

The theory is the next Rape scene will

Zombie Mountain is rumored to rape Elliria Sand and daughter in the Queens Justice episode. They killed the queens daughter, in Season 6. She is out for revenge.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Not really great literature

But pretty decent band

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The theory is the next Rape scene will

Zombie Mountain is rumored to rape Elliria Sand and daughter in the Queens Justice episode. They killed the queens daughter, in Season 6. She is out for revenge.
The theory. About a :censored2:ing tv show. Man some people have way too much time on their hands.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Really I think all tv shows like this should be Mini series.

Tried watching breaking bad could never get into it. Too slow waiting a week to see what happens and then a full season
That's what's wrong with you youngins...want everything NOW. LOL. JK.
I like to wait and watch something like this ON DEMAND and watch multiple episodes at a time. Dont like waiting a week or more.