Gas Prices

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
the stock market is hitting record highs,the price of gas is plumetting and Russia's economy is in shambles......................that damned Obama!!!!!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The financial crisis in Russia, which we helped create through economic sanctions, may come back to bite us in the butt.
How so? I cannot see a disadvantage politically ,militarily or financially of a weak Russia. Another positive by product is that while Putin has been a respected/feared leader in Russia,this economic crisis will very much weaken his standing in nor only Russia but the world

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
How so? I cannot see a disadvantage politically ,militarily or financially of a weak Russia. Another positive by product is that while Putin has been a respected/feared leader in Russia,this economic crisis will very much weaken his standing in nor only Russia but the world
Read history. Sounds like the Weimar republic in Germany between WWI and WWII and we all know how that ended. The Russians have based their economy on the price of oil. All they need is to cause a crisis or two and oil will go up again.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The financial crisis in Russia, which we helped create through economic sanctions, may come back to bite us in the butt.
Actually this is all Putin's fault .
He has made Russia dependent on imported oil and food . Along with his high military spending .
The ruble has lost 50% of its value in the last year .

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Read history. Sounds like the Weimar republic in Germany between WWI and WWII and we all know how that ended. The Russians have based their economy on the price of oil. All they need is to cause a crisis or two and oil will go up again.
I see no comparisons whatsoever between Germany 1919-1933 and the current situation in Russia. I do see where you are going,and IMO a better comparison would be Iraq circa 1986

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Ours is a global economy so whatever happens elsewhere will eventually affect us in one way or another.
The USA,Russia and China are the top players that compete for the same resources. If Russia is weakened by default China nd teh USA will become stronger. ( and no I am not saying a strong China is a GOOD thing)