The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So what?

Drove by this today $3.69
Chevron
1740 Newport Blvd & Cabrillo St
Costa Mesa

If you drive into downtown los angeles, prices are still over $4.00 a gallon for regular.

Some areas rip off customers, as they do in Orange County.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I don't understand how all these refineries and oil fields are loosing money or refusing to run as the price of oil drops. Gas is like $0.75 a gallon in Kuwait city!
The less one has to spend on transportation costs ; shipping from the oil fields to the refineries & refineries to the consumer , the lower the price will be .
So move next to a refinery for the lowest prices .

moreluck

golden ticket member
The less one has to spend on transportation costs ; shipping from the oil fields to the refineries & refineries to the consumer , the lower the price will be .
So move next to a refinery for the lowest prices .
Refineries are a few miles up the freeway......no low gas prices here, so the nearby refinery rule is bogus here.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I don't understand how all these refineries and oil fields are loosing money or refusing to run as the price of oil drops. Gas is like $0.75 a gallon in Kuwait city!

Seriously??

Economics 101 states that you must be able to sell your product for more than it costs you to make it.

The oil fields in Kuwait City are owned by the government.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Seriously??

Economics 101 states that you must be able to sell your product for more than it costs you to make it.

The oil fields in Kuwait City are owned by the government.
Not to mention the fact that the enviornmental and labor laws are probably much more lax in Kuwait than they are in the United States.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The oil fields are laying off because the Saudis are dumping their oil on the world market for half of what it costs to frack it or extract it from tar sands. Obama has nothing to do with it.

Yep. But trying to convince these people of that is impossible. It is Obama's "fault". (Pssst...he's a Negro, so we need to have him fail).

rod

Retired 22 years
Yep. But trying to convince these people of that is impossible. It is Obama's "fault". (Pssst...he's a Negro, so we need to have him fail).

:rofl: I haven't heard the term "Negro" in years. Someone refresh my memory on why it became politically incorrect to say "Negro". The last time I saw it in print was on a can of black spray paint at a Walmart. The color was listed as just "Negro".

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The last time I heard anyone use that term to describe themselves as on a PBS show hosted by Prof . Gates ( the obama beer summit guy ) .
He interviewed a dozen men of all different shades on some island , who all referred to them selves as N.... .

wayfair

swollen member
:rofl: I haven't heard the term "Negro" in years. Someone refresh my memory on why it became politically incorrect to say "Negro". The last time I saw it in print was on a can of black spray paint at a Walmart. The color was listed as just "Negro".

A friend of mine said that on his birth certificate it says "NEGROID"