Gated yard parcel box ideas

qdg2

Depending on what you order, you might have a blue van or you might have a passenger car and it’s not even coming from the same building.

When you ordered something you invited them on your property BTW. Whether or not they pay attention to a message not to drive on your driveway is a different story, but go ahead and keep ordering from them and complaining sure most of the time they’re going to do whatever the hell they want because those drivers don’t care what you think, and they certainly don’t care if I get in trouble for fire when the can go make $20 an hour anywhere else
I didn't invite their vehicle.....it's not "anything goes". Whether or not they pay attention....well we fixed that. Making $20 doesn't give anyone cart blanche to destroy my property. This notion seems pretty basic.

Thebrownblob

I didn't invite their vehicle.....it's not "anything goes". Whether or not they pay attention....well we fixed that. Making $20 doesn't give anyone cart blanche to destroy my property. This notion seems pretty basic.
I didn’t say it gave them the right to destroy your property. That’s why you can make a claim, but you did invite them on there. When you ordered from them And if the problem is fixed, why are you bitching about it? That seems pretty basic? You asked for ideas and now you attack me? My idea was not to order from them seems pretty basic. Such a miserable old man.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I’ll show you both my third leg…
IMG_4548.gif

qdg2

I have gotten drama and victim vibes from him from day one…he was always bitching about something work related (got news for him, we all get frustrated with this job) and now since he’s retired, he now has to play the “get off my lawn” badass…the drama continues. And news flash, everyone on here gets sht on now and then, it’s a bunch of truck drivers/warehouse people ages 18-80…not sure why anyone would think any differently?? Let the drama continue..
No drama....all good. all fixed.

I've gotten the angry internet bully vibe from him from day one. He's always personal attacking something....

See, like you said...what goes around comes around.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
No drama....all good. all fixed.

I've gotten the angry internet bully vibe from him from day one. He's always personal attacking something....

See, like you said...what goes around comes around.
You are retired… time to take a deep breath and relax. I’ll be there in a few years myself and won’t be going on here…all of ups in the rear view mirror

You are retired… time to take a deep breath and relax. I’ll be there in a few years myself and won’t be going on here…all of ups in the rear view mirror

You mean like when he said...

Say, Are you retired? If so.....why are you here?
Are you retired? If so, why are you on BC?
Say, aren't you retired? What in the world are you doing on a internet forum about where you USED to work? Seems pathetic to me....chuckle
Say, aren't you retired and of no consequence to anything at UPS?
Aren't you retired and not relevant here?

This is how he retired...remind you of anyone?

qdg2

Oh, I'm relaxed...just working on dirt bike projects....a little swimming....lunch.

It would be a lot more relaxing on BC if I wasn't personally attacked at every turn(also known as bullying). As if some folks feel they are some sort of arbiter.....
You mean like when he said...

This is how he retired...remind you of anyone?
And here we go....shrug.

It is fascinating how this thread is about parcel boxes and fences.....yet.......

You have a guy that wants to ignore the thread yet doesn't have anything to say except attack the author.

It's not ok to defend myself......yet ok to be attacked. BTW, isn't this thread in "Life After Brown"? Where does a retired guy go?

Oh, I'm relaxed...just working on dirt bike projects....a little swimming....lunch.

It would be a lot more relaxing on BC if I wasn't personally attacked at every turn(also known as bullying). As if some folks feel they are some sort of arbiter.....

And here we go....shrug.

It is fascinating how this thread is about parcel boxes and fences.....yet.......

You have a guy that wants to ignore the thread yet doesn't have anything to say except attack the author.

It's not ok to defend myself......yet ok to be attacked. BTW, isn't this thread in "Life After Brown"? Where does a retired guy go?
Author is fairly accurate. You wrote a book no one asked for.

Thebrownblob

And here we go....shrug.

Pretty sure you attacked me. I didn’t do anything to you, except give you advice like you asked. 🤷‍♂️

And here we go....shrug.

Say, isn't "Life after brown" still on BC? The same thing you, the arbiter of the moment, judged retireds for?