Georgia debunks Trump claim that 5,000 dead people voted in 2020

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It didn't leak from Rachel Maddow's disgusting gumbo pot or Chuckold Todd's rabid face hole, so it must not be true....

I really feel sorry for you people that live in a bubble.
I get tired of repeating myself but considering the audience here i guess i have no choice: its only being reported on conservative rightwing nut bag sites. Not a peep on any news source.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Thanks for scoring a point for my side. This is the type right wing conservative nut job site I am referring to.
and to use Steve Bannon as a source is beyond hysterical. Ya'll getting played HARD

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Why would a liberal news station report on it
Why wouldn't any credible news outlet report it? I know Fox News defines themselves as a source of Entertainment rather than News but we all know if there was any substance to this they would be providing non stop "entertainment" over it

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
WJLA-TV studio in Arlington, Virgina.
Broadcasted on local stations nationwide.

Is there a part you disagree with?

Stick your head back in the sand.
As i have stated before There has been absolutely NO mention of this "story" on Local Atlanta News. If there were any substanceI can't help but believe it would be all over our news. There is also no mention of it on national or international news.Enjoy your Delusions as you get PLAYED.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Why wouldn't any credible news outlet report it?
Because the ones you believe are not “credible”.
Here’s something credible:
1641424850442.png

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Why wouldn't any credible news outlet report it? I know Fox News defines themselves as a source of Entertainment rather than News but we all know if there was any substance to this they would be providing non stop "entertainment" over it
Fox news is a joke dude, you liberals think trump supporters love that channel so much, trump supporters only like a few of the anchors and thats it, fox news is trash

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
As i have stated before There has been absolutely NO mention of this "story" on Local Atlanta News. If there were any substanceI can't help but believe it would be all over our news. There is also no mention of it on national or international news.Enjoy your Delusions as you get PLAYED.
You will understand it later

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Fox news is a joke dude, you liberals think trump supporters love that channel so much, trump supporters only like a few of the anchors and thats it, fox news is trash
and yet this "story" is only reported on nut bag right wing sites. Ya'll getting played.

newfie

I get tired of repeating myself but considering the audience here i guess i have no choice: its only being reported on conservative rightwing nut bag sites. Not a peep on any news source.
the left does not report on the truth and you dont have to repeat that we all know it.