Georgia debunks Trump claim that 5,000 dead people voted in 2020

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
you're working hard to debunk somethings that needs no debunking
and once again there isnt a mention of this on anything but Right Wing Nut Bag Sites.
However ALL of the sites Right Wing,Left Wing,National and International are reporting that Trump cancelled his January 6 press conference. hmmmmmmmmmm funny how that works

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
and once again there isnt a mention of this on anything but Right Wing Nut Bag Sites.
However ALL of the sites Right Wing,Left Wing,National and International are reporting that Trump cancelled his January 6 press conference. hmmmmmmmmmm funny how that works
Do you even know WTF you're talking about? These "Right Wing Nut Bag sites" seem to have you entranced.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Do you even know WTF you're talking about? These "Right Wing Nut Bag sites" seem to have you entranced.
for at least the 50th time this "story" isn't being reported anywhere else. know why? Spoiler Alert: Cause it;s made up bullcrap!!.Those that follow the cult leader and cant see how badly they are being played just eat it up lol

newfie

for at least the 50th time this "story" isn't being reported anywhere else. know why? Spoiler Alert: Cause it;s made up bullcrap!!.Those that follow the cult leader and cant see how badly they are being played just eat it up lol
and you're repeating your misinformation for the fiftieth time? why are you working so hard to debunk something you claim needs no debunking?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
What's funny is nowhere in my post did I say they were going after cheating Democrats yet you assumed that was what it was about. I wonder why?
Nope, i said that this made up bullcrap story is only reported on sites that those who follow the cult leader frequent. Carry On

vantexan

How many reports by the MSM about Hunter Biden's laptop surfaced before the election? Yet it's been agreed that it's his actual laptop by numerous MSM outlets since the election. Your side hides things from its constituents.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
How many reports by the MSM about Hunter Biden's laptop surfaced before the election? Yet it's been agreed that it's his actual laptop by numerous MSM outlets since the election. Your side hides things from its constituents.
and yet once again that has nothing to do at all that the "story" some misinformed individual put on my thread is made up bullcrap on sites for those who have problems discerning reality. Carry on

Last edited: