Ghetto Dog Sled

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I saw the funniest thing on route today in the 'hood. Teenage African-American male, maybe 14-16 on a little razor scooter being pulled by a pitbull. Kid had sunglasses on, a hat with a feather in it (like a 1970s pimp), cigarette in his mouth, a 40 oz beer in one hand and a tiny TV under his other arm (like a 1980s 12" black & white tv) all whilst wearing a t-shirt which read,"Like a boss" on the back.
I honked my horn laughing my :censored2: off. He smiled and raised his 40 ounce in the air.
MUSH...like a boss.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
What do you mean future not bright? Nice shoes, nice phone, food, rent, healthcare. All without punching a clock.
50645634.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
TV's won't work now unless they are digital.

Analog TV's are about as useful as the ORION team.

CaliforniaPaul

I saw the funniest thing on route today in the 'hood. Teenage African-American male, maybe 14-16 on a little razor scooter being pulled by a pitbull. Kid had sunglasses on, a hat with a feather in it (like a 1970s pimp), cigarette in his mouth, a 40 oz beer in one hand and a tiny TV under his other arm (like a 1980s 12" black & white tv) all whilst wearing a t-shirt which read,"Like a boss" on the back.
I honked my horn laughing my :censored2: off. He smiled and raised his 40 ounce in the air.
MUSH...like a boss.
Grand Theft Bicycle!