Good Lord

Goldilocks

That would be a medical miracle since I'm a dude and can not have an abortion,government out of my life except in a woman's womb. Hypocrite. Do not get me started on this one bub,do yourself a favor and let it go. You lost,we won,you don't like it then leave the country find another to your liking. You won't though Republic's are all talk but no action.

Are you not an animal rescue? Dont you help dogs? If I am mistaken forgive, but I remember you saying you help animals that are about to be euthenised. Well, what about an 8 month old fetus that is about to get a drill in its head or the fetus that survived an abortion or the billions of babies that die everyday because uneducated humans that dont have an ounce of morals or because of Sex selecton. You president agrees that they must be killed. How can you defend a dog but not human life.......I refuse to pay taxes and support planned parenthood, killing babies up to 9 months.....They can hall my as# to jail.....Its an abortion out of convenience....Throw it away.....Now, what I wll support is education. Educate these women who feel the need to throw their babies in a blender. And no, its not just poor white, hispanic or black women, it wealthy women too.....Also educate the men who stick their ##### and get these women pregnant and leave these women to make this horrible decisions on their own....The men or should I say Boys are just as bad or worse....

Lordtekk

Are you not an animal rescue? Dont you help dogs? If I am mistaken forgive, but I remember you saying you help animals that are about to be euthenised. Well, what about an 8 month old fetus that is about to get a drill in its head or the fetus that survived an abortion or the billions of babies that die everyday because uneducated humans that dont have an ounce of morals or because of Sex selecton. You president agrees that they must be killed. How can you defend a dog but not human life.......I refuse to pay taxes and support planned parenthood, killing babies up to 9 months.....They can hall my as# to jail.....Its an abortion out of convenience....Throw it away.....Now, what I wll support is education. Educate these women who feel the need to throw their babies in a blender. And no, its not just poor white, hispanic or black women, it wealthy women too.....Also educate the men who stick their ##### and get these women pregnant and leave these women to make this horrible decisions on their own....The men or should I say Boys are just as bad or worse....
Sorry that's not me,it is the law of the land no matter what you say so your response as far as 9 month old humans being killed is false. This is why no one takes you people serious,you lie with impunity and have no solutions. You care about the fetus right up to the moment it leaves the mother's womb then after that to hell with them. No healthcare,no food,no help nothing. It's your responsibility,you made it now deal with it. Spare me your moral objections. By the way legally a fetus is not a person. Don't like that then change the law,till then it is the law of the land get used to it.

Goldilocks

Sorry that's not me,it is the law of the land no matter what you say so your response as far as 9 month old humans being killed is false. This is why no one takes you people serious,you lie with impunity and have no solutions. You care about the fetus right up to the moment it leaves the mother's womb then after that to hell with them. No healthcare,no food,no help nothing. It's your responsibility,you made it now deal with it. Spare me your moral objections. By the way legally a fetus is not a person. Don't like that then change the law,till then it is the law of the land get used to it.

You know, one day you and all the others that think like you will have to meet their maker. So sad,,,,,This country is turning into a country of ATHEIST....GOD BE WITH YOU.....

Lordtekk

You know, one day you and all the others that think like you will have to meet their maker. So sad,,,,,This country is turning into a country of ATHEIST....GOD BE WITH YOU.....
I don't need God with me,you do. I will do you a favor and not discuss your religion or dispute religion with you,but respect my beliefs the same way I respect yours.

MAKAVELI

Goldilocks;10550/QUOTE said:

Planned Parenthood does not do abortions up to nine months old. I don't no where you get your misinformation from but it is nowhere factual. But it's ok for the priests in the catholic church to rape young children and nuns then abort the pregnancies that are a result and try to cover it all up? Right ? The religious right need to get off their high horse and research the history of their religion and realize the corruption and crimes it has committed against its followers. Why do think no one joins the Catholic church ?They are born into it , then brainwashed into its beliefs. Many of whom are smart enough to leave the church when they are adults. So please save propaganda for people who don't know the truth about organized religion and the corruption from within.

vantexan

Planned Parenthood does not do abortions up to nine months old. I don't no where you get your misinformation from but it is nowhere factual. But it's ok for the priests in the catholic church to rape young children and nuns then abort the pregnancies that are a result and try to cover it all up? Right ? The religious right need to get off their high horse and research the history of their religion and realize the corruption and crimes it has committed against its followers. Why do think no one joins the Catholic church ?They are born into it , then brainwashed into its beliefs. Many of whom are smart enough to leave the church when they are adults. So please save propaganda for people who don't know the truth about organized religion and the corruption from within.

Who supports such things? This is the Left in a nutshell, lying, spinning, obfuscating and then accusing the Right of doing such. You've got nothing but your desire to control everyone else. The right is saying freedom as long as you aren't hurting anyone, and please keep your peccadillos to yourself. The Left is all about sticking it in our face and rubbing our face in it. Decadent, godless heathen.

vantexan

That would be a medical miracle since I'm a dude and can not have an abortion,government out of my life except in a woman's womb. Hypocrite. Do not get me started on this one bub,do yourself a favor and let it go. You lost,we won,you don't like it then leave the country find another to your liking. You won't though Republic's are all talk but no action.

What are you, a parrot?

MAKAVELI

Who supports such things? This is the Left in a nutshell, lying, spinning, obfuscating and then accusing the Right of doing such. You've got nothing but your desire to control everyone else. The right is saying freedom as long as you aren't hurting anyone, and please keep your peccadillos to yourself. The Left is all about sticking it in our face and rubbing our face in it. Decadent, godless heathen.

Live in denial all you want but the truth shall set you free.

Lordtekk

What are you, a parrot?
Pot meet kettle,me a parrot again you are a hypocrite with no facts to call your own. Fox News B.S. no longer works. If anyone is a parrot it is you. Again you can not refute what I say so you turn to insults,That's how Republics answer anything their feeble minds can not grasp insults.

Lordtekk

OK, on my lunch break but will do so this evening.
Don't bother parrot,you have already bored me with your nonsensical,inane diatribe. I have better things to do then try to convince a far right Republic Party member that he can not refute anything I say so he resorts to insults. What Next ? I'm a poopyhead ? I'm sure you were going to use that,your messiah Grover Norquist did. Anyway we won you lost,ha ha ha.... Free abortions for everyone,free phones,free health care,free money,free cars,higher taxes,and minorities will be the majority. I am so happy I could laugh at Republics.

vantexan

Don't bother parrot,you have already bored me with your nonsensical,inane diatribe. I have better things to do then try to convince a far right Republic Party member that he can not refute anything I say so he resorts to insults. What Next ? I'm a poopyhead ? I'm sure you were going to use that,your messiah Grover Norquist did. Anyway we won you lost,ha ha ha.... Free abortions for everyone,free phones,free health care,free money,free cars,higher taxes,and minorities will be the majority. I am so happy I could laugh at Republics.

What do you mean don't bother? Afraid of the truth? Like shooting fish in a barrel. I've heard many times over the years, and have read in newspapers, the corporate rate is 35%. I was wrong. By simply Googling corporate tax rate you can get a listing of countries and their rates. As I've both read and heard, the U.S. rate at either 39% or 40%, depending on who you ask, is the world's highest. You mentioned looking things up on Google, took your advice. Of course I use Google all the time but since you mentioned it...

So what's your source for 12.1? Never heard that one before. MoveOn.org? The Huffington Post? The Daily Kos? And don't worry, it's free until you run out of money. Really going to tax those evil rich then, huh? Got to keep the free stuff flowing or you really don't have a party, do you? All hat, no cattle...

DontThrowPackages

So lets just put a drill to the head of an 8 month old fetus....Or if a fetus survives an abortion, kill it. Thats what Obama wants. "If [my daughters] make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby."--BARACK OBAMA Yes your president said that.
Like I wrote earlier, if you want to raise the kid with your money, I'm all for unwanted kids being born.

DontThrowPackages

And that's where you are wrong. We don't just talk the talk like you Democrats. If Obama had been President on 9/11/2011, or Gore or Kerry, we'd have a bunch of pontificating and no action. A Republican President would have had security in Benghazi, and would have rushed any assistance needed right away. And damn sure wouldn't have gone to a fund raiser the next day.
No action? OMFG. Anwar al-Awlaki Killed, Abu Hafs al-Shahri Killed, Atiyah Abd al-Rahman Killed, Ilyas Kashmiri(Bad ass) Killed. There's six other high ranking terrorist that Obama has Killed. Wait, I did I forget someone? I think he was the son's of a business partner of the Bush family? Bin something....
We all know Obama will kill enemy combatants, nice try. Side note. Bush family not only did business with the Osama bin laden family, they also lent money to Adolf Hitler and the Nazis. What a family :knockedout:

overflowed

Oh boy, politics!

As if the FedEx stations/terminals/blah blah blahs were not full enough of this stuff already.

Yawn. Wake me when peak starts.
politics, propaganda. Is it just me or does front line not remind you of those old black and white Nazi propaganda speeches when old Adolf is sweating on the serious meth high? You guys should all take a break off the politics. We should unite not fight!

vantexan

No action? OMFG. Anwar al-Awlaki Killed, Abu Hafs al-Shahri Killed, Atiyah Abd al-Rahman Killed, Ilyas Kashmiri(Bad ass) Killed. There's six other high ranking terrorist that Obama has Killed. Wait, I did I forget someone? I think he was the son's of a business partner of the Bush family? Bin something....
We all know Obama will kill enemy combatants, nice try. Side note. Bush family not only did business with the Osama bin laden family, they also lent money to Adolf Hitler and the Nazis. What a family :knockedout:

The Bin Laden's are a very respected Saudi family with a huge construction empire. Not their fault Osama was a fanatic. The Bush family did not do business with the Nazis after the war started and as is often the case didn't know the scope of who they were dealing with. Many American companies did trade with Saddam Hussein's regime too. As did many companies in other countries too. You'll find every brutal regime in modern history did a healthy trade with western nations except in unique situations such as the economic embargo on South Africa.

I find it laughable that "Obama" killed them. Dedicated professionals killed them, and you'll find the processes by which they obtained the info necessary to find them were started during the Bush administration. That doesn't mean Bush killed them either, only that these men were looked for for a long time with a developed network of informants, as well as deriving info by methods such as waterboarding, which ultimately lead to their demise. That's not to denigrate Obama's involvement, but please don't suggest that nothing was done about these men until Obama set things in motion. And if you really want to go there, much of what happened, the 9/11 attacks, the numerous terrorist attacks on American assets around the world, and the resulting wars, could have been prevented if Clinton and his administration had seen Bin Laden as a serious threat and had taken the necessary steps to stop him.