GOP Rep. Michael McCaul calls Tommy Tuberville’s military promotions blockade a 'national security problem'

And after 2.5 years of actions by Garland I'm thankful that Mitch McConnell headed that off by pointing out that it had been tradition for a very long time to not take up a Supreme Court nomination in an election year.
yeah I kinda felt bad for Garland, but since he's been at Justice I thank the Turtle for what he did

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This is zero about abortion. This is about running out the clock so Trump can appoint generals loyal to him and him alone.
Democrats can appoint their generals today. They can do all the promotions. The only thing they can't do is a quick blanket approval of all of them at once.

Democrats are lying to their sheep when they say the promotions are being blocked. The media is participating in this lie.

Baby: okay to mutilate and butcher because it's in someone.

Good boy with a bright future ransacking my house looking for :censored2: to steal and capable of doing God knows what: in my house and gets shot dead when I come home and the leftist media loots and riots and makes him into a saint and wants the book thrown at me.

Gotta love lefty logic.
Racist crap.

I said absolutely positively nothing about race but you automatically assume only a certain race ransacks houses. Telling. Failed deflection though.
“Good boy” is telling. It’s a known racist dog whistle. Have some courage and admit what you were referring to. Do you have courage?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
“Good boy” is telling. It’s a known racist dog whistle.
I have no idea what the hell any of that is since I don't hang out in the racist circles that you apparently do.

Have some courage and admit what you were referring to.
Okay. Anyone stupid enough to invade my home thus posing a threat can expect two in the chest and one in the head if caught in the act.

Do you have courage?
More than you could ever wish to have.