GOP Rep. Michael McCaul calls Tommy Tuberville’s military promotions blockade a 'national security problem'

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Surrrrreeeee.

"Good boy" was used to mock Michael Brown's caretaker or relative when she said he was a good kid and was in college. But you knew that.
I had to look up who that even was because I don't keep tabs on all this dumb :censored2:. But apparently the phrase is used often enough that it sticks with me to where I use it typing up something on a whim. Not my fault it's the same lame excuse every time.

I had to look up who that even was because I don't keep tabs on all this dumb :censored2:. But apparently the phrase is used often enough that it sticks with me to where I use it typing up something on a whim. Not my fault it's the same lame excuse every time.
Exactly. Racist crap gets into the ether and people draw on it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Because racism shows up here constantly and I calls ‘em as I sees ‘em, pal.
In other words, you think deflecting to racism is easier than defending Democrats using tax payer money for abortion related expenses.

Okay.

Can you explain why you have decided to change your username again?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
You started a thread about the Hyde amendment.

A day later, you're in here just crying fake tears about racism.

Interesting.

Can you explain why you have decided to change your username again?
In northern rural areas like here where it's 99.99% white, young males are commonly referred to as some variation of "boy", especially in sports, agricultural, or trade environments. Austin obviously has no idea of anything that happens outside of race politics.

oldngray

nowhere special
In northern rural areas like here where it's 99.99% white, young males are commonly referred to as some variation of "boy", especially in sports, agricultural, or trade environments. Austin obviously has no idea of anything that happens outside of race politics.
Maybe he should have used son. But that might offend a group that has many who don't know who their father is.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m fascinated by Reconstruction-era America through the Civil Rights era. Especially the huge tantrum white people threw when schools were integrated.
Screenshot_20230915_085735_Chrome.jpg