Gotta love your grankids

Channahon

My 11 year old grandson and I had the following conversation:

I asked him about gym class one day, and asked if both both boys and girls were in the same class. He said " yes" and I asked what the kids do in gym nowadays.
He said they run laps around the gym and play sports.

So I asked him if the girls had "boobies" and he told me,
"no" we all wear gym uniforms.

My husband and I chuckled, as when we were in school back in the 60's, the boys and girls were separated.

So being the great kid that he is, he asked why we were laughing, and we told him we were happy that he was getting some exercise, besides playing "gameboy" and "WII"

You have to love their honesty and cherish the days, as they grow up way too quick nowadays.

ol'browneye

My wife and I are expecting our first grandchild in April! He ought to be fun! I hear the best part is you get to hop them up on sugar then give them back to their parents!

Big Babooba

My wife and I are expecting our first grandchild in April! He ought to be fun! I hear the best part is you get to hop them up on sugar then give them back to their parents!
My grandson and granddaughter are only 2 & 1. The best part is when they smile at me. I want to hug them so tight and never let them go.

Channahon

And you never will let go of them, they are yours to enjoy, as well as their parents who will instill the love and respect of family values, just like a Mastercard moment.

Big Babooba

I love watching my son turn green at diaper changing time. How can a little girl, so petite and pretty, make such an awful mess?:sick:

Sammie

Your children are special but if I'd known how wonderful grandkids were,
I would have ordered dozens. Those skipped generation relationships are some of the best things that ever happened to me. #6 is on the way...

ups79

My 11 year old grandson and I had the following conversation:

I asked him about gym class one day, and asked if both both boys and girls were in the same class. He said " yes" and I asked what the kids do in gym nowadays.
He said they run laps around the gym and play sports.

So I asked him if the girls had "boobies" and he told me,
"no" we all wear gym uniforms.

My husband and I chuckled, as when we were in school back in the 60's, the boys and girls were separated.

So being the great kid that he is, he asked why we were laughing, and we told him we were happy that he was getting some exercise, besides playing "gameboy" and "WII"

You have to love their honesty and cherish the days, as they grow up way too quick nowadays.

Our granddaughter, age 2, stays with us each year at the beginning of the year while her mom and dad go on a company earned trip. My wife works but is not a good morning person so I get up and leave the house. I go uptown and have coffee with the farmers. My wife always starts my coffee. This year granddaughter gets up and ask where is papa.
My wife tells her, as she is making the coffee, that papa is up town having coffee with his friends. The granddaughter thinks for a second, then asks my wife, "papa don't like your boffee(meaning coffee)".

jds4lunch

What the hell is YOUPS??
........I hear the best part is you get to hop them up on sugar then give them back to their parents!

When I was a kid, Grandma and I used to play UNO for candy. She'd always let me win, or else let me eat her share of the candy anyway. Mom and Dad must have loved the drive home afterwards....