Greece

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Brownslave688, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

First of many or isolated event?

2. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

First of many .

3. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I'm thinking the same.

It's funny to me that they are basically saying fine we will default.

4. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

When China implodes , we are all doomed .
    Currently the have dropped their interest rates for the 4th time this year to boost their economy , have keep their currency's value at inflated amounts and have seen a steady decline in GNP .

5. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

Think about it. Why would they not? If this is the first of many and will have devastating effects rippling from it, that the world economies could be teetering on edge and many collapse, why not take the plunge?

6. rickyb

rickyb Well-Known Member

first of many. fraud is rampant. its well known that american did not re-regulate their banks. theirs all kinds of fraud going on in london too. spain is about to vote in a far left wing government. france is voting in a new right wing party. australia has a housing bubble. chinas got a bubble too i believe. canada has a housing bubble.

i personally like the instability.

7. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

[​IMG]Thankyou Ricky Bacardi !!

8. Sportello

Sportello Well-Known Member

Austerity Baby!

9. soberups

soberups Pees in the brown Koolaid

So when the world economy goes in the crapper and the normal way of life goes out the window, those who have the most thermonuclear warheads will make the rules.

10. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

What if "those who have the most thermonuclear warheads" were the ones who made the rules that put the world economy in the crapper to begin with?

11. soberups

soberups Pees in the brown Koolaid

It doesn't change the fact that they will still be making the rules. Although technically speaking, I think the Russians have about 300 more than we do. But if we count the UK's and France's nukes in with ours it makes it about even. So it looks like the 4 of us will be making the rules.

12. rickyb

rickyb Well-Known Member

puerto rico is america's greece.

chicago is next to go.