Where will you be celebrating New Year's Eve ?

rod

Retired 22 years
Going to a friends house for a few hours. Will be home by 10:00. It's too late in the game for a DUI now. Lucked out for 57+ years without getting one-- no sense pushing my luck any farther.

542thruNthru

Family thing. All the Uncles bought houses with in a few block of each other. cousins, nieces and nephews come out and stay. We treat it like a happy hour. Everyone brings some kind of appetizer and fireworks. Last year I did smoked Amarillo eggs.
post-8059-0-06832800-1437273903.jpeg
We start early around 530pm because a lot of the uncles and aunts leave around 10pm. The rest stay till around 1am and then walk home. Always a really fun time.

Here now drinking by the fire. :)

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
Family thing. All the Uncles bought houses with in a few block of each other. cousins, nieces and nephews come out and stay. We treat it like a happy hour. Everyone brings some kind of appetizer and fireworks. Last year I did smoked Amarillo eggs.
View attachment 365739 We start early around 530pm because a lot of the uncles and aunts leave around 10pm. The rest stay till around 1am and then walk home. Always a really fun time.

Here now drinking by the fire. :)
Sounds like a lot of incest going on.