Greetings

Bad Gas!

I'm glad you have good bosses over there.It makes a hugh difference with this job...The good managers are getting few and far between.Too much brown koolaide.Do you know what I mean, Mate?

satellitedriver

Welcome home, Chaz.
Grap a Royal pint and speak as if you were in the Brown Pub.
We are all friends here, and as you should know, they make the worst enemies.
I hope you continue to contribute.

I'm glad you have good bosses over there.It makes a hugh difference with this job...The good managers are getting few and far between.Too much brown koolaide.Do you know what I mean, Mate?

Yes i do, My boss is a hard worker and has got several ambitions, like stopping some of our UPS workers getting them into debt by stupid mistakes! Honestly, we owe customers, buisnesses etc so much money for the pure fact we make mistakes when it comes to the finiancial side of things that can be stoped easily!:greedy:

Can i ask (who ever knows) whats the UPS 'Disbursement fee' amount in the US?

VAT--value added tax?

Yes, over here it works from a customs point of view ; if you buy something from out side the EU shuch as the US and the value of the goods you pay for is over £18 - the will make you liable to pay TAX.
By law UPS has to pr-pay any customers TAX DUTY etc and its paid through UPS'S defermant account witch automatically charges £11 to the importer.:greedy: