Guy throwing the packages

Vazquez13

Then you can become a driver, after that you won't have to worry about seeing a UPS driver throwing boxes when you pick your kid up, unless Waffle House does daycare.
Yeah,i dont know about becoming a driver. Id probably try to seduce all of my handsome customers and get fired.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I was always amazed when I came across a box that wasn't crushed, had a size 14 foot print on it or wasn't covered in tabacco juice. I would wonder how it made it through the system unscathed.
You just described every package in my truck...except I'm a size 12

We were told not to go through gates leave package there.We were having a lot of dog bites working as instructed.

Good. I'm personally fed up with my higher up instructing the drivers to 'try their best' to get it to the door and then bringing them into her office to discuss "why didn't you deliver (said package) to the door?" post-pcm because some owner of a pitbull called and whined. Dropping someone's pocket pusillanimous off at the fence 10 feet from the door vs hightailing it to the door and back isn't worth the gamble when you see some of the dogs people have. Just because it hasn't bitten a driver yet doesnt mean it won't in the future. It's :censored2: like that that makes the union even more paranoid and furthers the rift between us.