Guy throwing the packages

Vazquez13

Geez woman, are you going to sleep with everyone you come across? You sound like a nympho. I wonder how many marriages you're going to ruin in your quest to bed UPS drivers?
No,i dont sleep with them,but i do like to flirt alot. Its human nature. And ppl ruin their own marriages when they decide to act on it as well. If my husband messed around with a girl and it ruined our marriage,i would be upset if she knew he was married,but at the end of the day it falls back on him. He is a grown man to know what is worth it and what isnt. So if I flirt with a UPS guy and I dont know if hes married or not, andit turns out that he is, but still carries it on then its on him too.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
No,i dont sleep with them,but i do like to flirt alot. Its human nature. And ppl ruin their own marriages when they decide to act on it as well. If my husband messed around with a girl and it ruined our marriage,i would be upset if she knew he was married,but at the end of the day it falls back on him. He is a grown man to know what is worth it and what isnt. So if I flirt with a UPS guy and I dont know if hes married or not, andit turns out that he is, but still carries it on then its on him too.

Sounds like you've put a lot of thought into this

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Geez woman, are you going to sleep with everyone you come across? You sound like a nympho. I wonder how many marriages you're going to ruin in your quest to bed UPS drivers?

Sounds like you've put a lot of thought into this

Probably a dude anyway......

But in case your not.....

IMG_1218.GIF

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
So I went to go pick up one of my youngest from school today. While we were driving back home,I came across a UPS package car. Homeboy was dropping off a few packages. Or should I say tossing a few packages over the gate. I seen the videos on youtube,but never up close. I dont know if he couldnt enter the gate,but it didnt look very professional at all. This is one of the reasons I always try to be around for my packages. So that way they dont just toss it wherever they want.
without video evidence I do not believe you. how dare you try to beeeesmirch the good name of a UPS package driver.

Over 70

I'm totally kidding though, I have a hot foreign wife who is kind and gentle but I have no doubts she would sweetly kiss me goodnight before slicing my throat in my sleep if I cheated.