Happiness is....

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Happiness is 2 days a week, seeing that super duper fatty fatty paycheck on Thursday and Saturday morning sleeping in late like a sumbitch lol.

Just getting smarter homeboy, work smarter not harder to finish the race son lmfao.
20140716_164245.jpg
Ill drink to that

O

OLDMAN3

Should have switched routes a long time ago hoss. All about ass time in the seat versus killing your back.
Yep, so true.
I finally got a country route, but it takes 25 years in my building. They are few and far between. Less than 110 boxes a day, deliveries and pickups combined. Some routes go out with 400 delivery pieces and 600+ pickup pieces. Now I kick off my shoes and stick my left foot out the door between stops to cool off the little piggies. I make about $3.00 per box and only move 4 or 5 boxes a day over 40 lbs. Life is rough.

Last edited by a moderator:

overflowed

The empty truck was serious. But, my happiness is looking at my family and my dog when they aren't looking at me. While drinking a beer. I'm all good with that, knowing that I work hard to provide for them. That's happiness that no one can take from me. Eff the dumb shhite is what we say where I come from.