Happy 100th Birthday!

rod

Retired 22 years
Wouldn't miss it. I just reserved my campsite in Knoxville for the 2011 Nationals today.

wkmac

Wouldn't miss it. I just reserved my campsite in Knoxville for the 2011 Nationals today.

You just have to rub it in, don't you!
:wink2:

Don't push to hard as I might have to shame you with some Chilibowl tix!:happy-very:
Couple of buddies and I are toying with the idea of the 7 hour drive to Eldora next summer.

rod

Retired 22 years
for your viewing pleasure:

[video=youtube;gdurOMcCnOY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdurOMcCnOY[/video]

rod

Retired 22 years
This is where we should see a UPS sponsorship

A few years back UPS did have a small sponcership at the Knoxville Nationals. They had a sign up on turn 3 and also a spot in the souviner area where you could ship and recieve stuff. I assumed they had a VIP booth and I tried to see if I could get into it (I have no shame when it comes to getting into VIP booths) but was told they didn't have one. I still think they did but wanted to hog it all for themselves.

wkmac

A few years back UPS did have a small sponcership at the Knoxville Nationals. They had a sign up on turn 3 and also a spot in the souviner area where you could ship and recieve stuff. I assumed they had a VIP booth and I tried to see if I could get into it (I have no shame when it comes to getting into VIP booths) but was told they didn't have one. I still think they did but wanted to hog it all for themselves.

Remember this Sammy Swindell moment circa 1980'?