Happy 40th birthday FedEx?

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by hypo hanna, Apr 16, 2013.

1. hypo hanna

hypo hanna Well-Known Member

Your first years you struggled but had many good friends who helped you through and by the time you became a teenager you had the world by the tail. It was then that you fell in with that awful Wall Street crowd. They got you hooked on their drug of choice, "unfettered greed" and now look at you. A broken down middle aged junkie rotting from within. Your old friends no longer want to be seen with you. Your new friends only want to pimp you out for their own gain. All of your decisions now are to benefit your new masters and serve to drive you further into your addiction. Don't think of this as a birthday card, think of it as an intervention.
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  2. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

FedEx needs to check into the Betty Ford Center.
  3. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

LOL. Sounds like we have some co-dependent spurned lovers sobbing about their own demise, not that of the "junkie". If you are going to use an addiction metaphor, you should really be versed in all angles.
  4. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Not spurned lovers, but shat upon employees. Sounds like you've been smoking the Ground water pipe again. Put it down, get sober, and embrace reality.
  5. Goldilocks

Goldilocks Well-Known Member

BB likes his Hookah or is it one of the crack pipes he confiscated from one of his ground drivers....Just kidding BB....
  6. bbsam

Been sober for 18 years June 12th, so please, tell the whole story of the "family dynamic" of addiction. I will help you along the way. If you prefer, I can give you directions on the best ways to smoke crack also. I am just such a wealth of knowledge!
  7. Brokedownandbrown

Brokedownandbrown New Member

Sorry Express, Brass found a new love Ground. Thanks for some good years and good luck in the future. Come here ground, get ready for love.
  8. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

Won't last another 40.

There is NOTHING like a well rounded education my friend!..lol
  10. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Congratulations on getting sober and staying that way. I'd forgotten you'd be down that road, so my crack wasn't intended to offend.
  11. bbsam

no offense taken at all.
  12. Goldilocks

Goldilocks Well-Known Member

Congratulations BB!!!!
  13. bbsam

14. Doc Sorting Dude

Doc Sorting Dude Active Member

They'll find a way to reward themselves at our expense