Happy to be with UPS 3 months so far but....

upsdude9

DUDE

Go take some of your medication.

And here we see why he is managemnt bound.:wink2:

d

that is NOT funny dannyboy not funny. dont talk to me no more. I relly want to be management. If everyone here at this forum is at the same station I can be ther manager and make ther life hell haha. make ther goals double haha

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Dude

On the serious side, you have shown all of us you have what it takes to be a UPSer. But you also have shown you have a dark side. Control of that dark side is what you need. With it, you dont have a problem. Use what ever you need to use to control that dark side.

Best wishes

d

upsdude9

Dude

On the serious side, you have shown all of us you have what it takes to be a UPSer. But you also have shown you have a dark side. Control of that dark side is what you need. With it, you dont have a problem. Use what ever you need to use to control that dark side.

Best wishes

d

:puppet:

tieguy

Banned
dannyboy, I dont care you are a homo. But I never called a you one. Im not like that but if you are its ok I gues. I guess you are a big fan of mr Eltin John. Its ok for you I respect that so respect me please.

Ho·mo
premium.gif
thinsp.png
/ˈhoʊ
thinsp.png
moʊ/
Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[hoh-moh]Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation–noun 1.(italics
thinsp.png
) the genus of bipedal primates that includes modern humans and several extinct forms, distinguished by their large brains and a dependence upon tools. Compare archaic Homo. 2.Informal. (sometimes lowercase
thinsp.png
) a.a member of the genus Homo. b.the species Homo sapiens or one of its members.
[Origin: 1590–1600; < L homō man; OL hemō the earthly one (see humus); akin to L hūmānus human; c. OE guma, OIr duine, Welsh dyn man, Lith žmónės men
thinsp.png
]

yep sounds like him.:happy-very:

rod

Retired 22 years
homo
idiot
stupid
jerks
"cut someones eyelids off"

And yet all I did was call someone by their posted name (Puckin Idiot) (I still think it's a great handle) and Channahon the mod jumps all over a few of us:angry:

Last edited:

HazMatMan

homo
idiot
stupid
jerks
"cut someones eyelids off"

And yet all I did was call someone by their posted name (Puckin Idiot) (I still think it's a great handle) and Channon the mod jumps all over a few of us:angry:

He sounds like a ticking time bomb. Only question is when will it go off and how big of a boom. Will it be Virginia Tech or Oklahoma City????

david cassin

dublinbrown
hi all i am coming to my 20th year with ups i am an ordinary joe not mgmt.i am happy to be with ups they have their ups (pardon the pun) and downs but i have seen them grow from a couple of vans to over 100 plus,not bad for a small country....ireland
i have seen people come people go some good some very good and like all a few bad apples but i still enjoy working for the big brown.we will see dhl go in the usa -i have to laugh at their train add.we should do similar but with hundreds of ups brown vans and one little skimpy horrible yellow van and the old eenemy fdx.....which are not out of the woods in europe...they pulled out once back in 1992..

cheers:happy-very:
happy early st patricks day to one and all.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Cheers to you too David. Good to see some of the other countries we have employees in contribute to this great site.

I would assume that you have some of the same issues as we do here?

I do have a question. Are they planning to start a ground service over there, or have they already done so. I know it took a while in germany, but they finally got the right foot in the door and it is now makeing money.

BTW, happy ST Patties day to you as well!

d

browniehound

I hate to burst your bubble but don't get your hopes up that these "jerks" replacements will be any better:happy2:

I agree with Rod here. I know its a cliche', but you are better with the devil you know. I work for a manager that most drivers hate. I happened to have no problems with him and hope he never leaves. The driver next do me agrees, but other than that I hear more negative than positive comments about him.

Its been about 2 years and he's been nothing short of fair to me and I think thats all you can ask for. Like another poster said, the center manager and metro sups jobs are just as demanding as a driver position and they probably have to answer for a lot more than us drivers.

satellitedriver

My, My, where are all the moderators????
Haz,
The mods are volunteers.
I, for one, work at least 50 hrs a week delivering pkgs for Brown and help out on this site to try and keep it a cool place for Upser's to come to.
There is no way we can read every thread and every post.
The only reason I became aware of the inappropriate posts was because concerned members reported them.
To answer your question, you and everyone else on this site is a moderator.
Report bad behavior and it will be looked into.